BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fragrance type: Fruity floral Notes: Sugar berry and pink grapefruit 250 ml/8.4 fl oz

• What does this smell like?  Victoria Secret Pink Sweet & ...1 Answers
Alisha J.
LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL
This product never ceases to amaze me. I use this every morning and have had multiple compliments from people telling me I smell gorgeous! The smell lasts for a long time too, longer than the perfume I use!
Winnie R.
34200
True to its name, this fragrance is a set of flirty berries and grapefruit. I can smell the sweetness and the fruity taste, but it is not so fruity that it smells like the scent of a teenager .. In general, it is sweet, energetic and delicious (in a way that is not too much). Being so full of life, it is a perfect use during the day, especially for summers.
Diana E.
This Body mist smells so good and I can get enough of smelling it. It has this sweet, but fresh scent that you can get tired of. For me, I love the scents that are fresh and smells like you have got out of the shower.

The packaging is cute and you get very much for it honestly, it does not smell bad if you sweat which is one of the important things for me when I buy perfumes or body mists.
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
I love the pink body mists! They have such a cute and fun packaging. I always spray this on myself after a shower and it makes me feel like I smell like a Goddess. They’re also perfect for travel, which makes them totally worth the purchase.
member-1b9d7
This product smells really amazing and stays on my clothes for almost two days but I would’ve liked it more if it was a little bit less priceyVictoria's Secret Sweet And Flirty Body Mist
Love love love this product! The packaging is so pretty and girly as well as its secure so it wouldn't break or spill in your bag. The scent is amazing, girly and fruity. Very similar how the shop smells. Every time i wear this scent i get a lot of compliments. Not only it smells amazing but it also has conditioning aloe that is good for your skin. Overall its a lovely product, worth every penny!
Lauren A.
I love this light, fresh and sweet body mist it smells great and i have bought this many times as well as my friends has bought this. it comes in this cute little light blue with poke-a-dots bottle. it is very easy to use when spreed it on your wrist and last all day. i would definitely 100% recommend this body mist.
Madelynn S.
Smells okay. It gets tiring over time but it's still a nice scent. More of a younger person smell (junior high/high school) scent doesn't last long
If recommend scandalous from VS. It smells amazing and lasts long.
Elly L.
Kingston, ON
I really like the body mists from PINK. I've had it since grade 10 and i honestly still use it now (second year college). Its so worth the value, it lasts forever and smells great.
Edith S.

I love just spraying myself even when I'm not going out, just for a pick me up. Sometimes I spray this in my lingerie drawer, just to make it smell nice. :-P
Mia b.