BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fragrance type: Fruity floral Notes: Sugar berry and pink grapefruit 250 ml/8.4 fl oz

Adrienne L.
Falkville, AL
This scent is nice and not overpowering, but it lasts a long time. It has been a staple in my collection for years.
Kristina Y.
Merced, CA
Smells amazing. My sister is actually the person who recommend me it. I love the fresh scent and it's very flirty.
Meaghan P.
I’m obsessed with this! It smells amazing and I never get tired of it! It’s not too strong and it lasts for a while
Luna M.
I love this mist so much!! It smells so good and its worth the price. I totally recommend this if you love PINK!
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
I keep buying floral scents and forgetting they aren’t my thing lol. If you like floral scents, you will like it!
Tiny C.
Ozone Park, NY
This is not my favorite scent, the blue one is my favorite. These scents are great. I repurchase all the time.
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Omg I love this it has a very fruity fresh smell no to over powering or strong it's just right. I love it. It's
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
I own just about all of the mists from Victoria secrets. They smell amazing to me. I would definitely recommend
Eneida R.
Brownsville, TX
Name says it all, sweet and flirty. Love the smell and is not too old of a smell. It's just perfect for teens.
Tina M.
Syracuse, NY
I love this product. Product is well priced. The scent is fantastic. The product is easily found in stores.