BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fragrance type: Fruity floral Notes: Sugar berry and pink grapefruit 250 ml/8.4 fl oz

Mashayla M.
Mountain Grv, MO
My all time favorite body spray!!!! Smells amazing and the packaging it's nice as well kinda pricey but worth it for sure!
Gabii S.
I love the smell it is sweet and flirty like it says it has a great smell and it's super hard to find a smell anywhere else
Dahlia C.
Corcoran, CA
Omg this body spray been using it since middle school I absolutely love this one its my fav I always purchase this one
dalitza M.
dardanelle
Desde que fui a victoria secret, no olvido esa fragancia me encanta ese día no pude comprarlo, sé que algún día podré 😍
Jennifer H.
Hazard, KY
This is a very nice an clean scent it last a long time an u can easliy carry it in ur purse ab freshen up as u need to
Candace B.
Richmond Hill, GA
It smells amazing: "Sugar Berry and Pink Grapefruit." It isn't over powering and it also conditions the skin with aloe.
Jessica P.
Robinson
This product was a bit expensive. The smell was great, but it didn't last long. I moat likely wouldn't buy it again.
Liah B.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Smells great and isn't overpowering. Some products are either too strong or not strong enough to but this is perfect
Courtney M.
Rigby
I love this body spray! It smells great! I can't tell if it lasts long cause I can never smell body spray on myself.
breanna w.
all time favorite!! scent is amazing and long lasting. get their 2 for 15 sales!! will definitely be repurchasing.