BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fragrance type: Fruity floral Notes: Sugar berry and pink grapefruit 250 ml/8.4 fl oz

Ana L.
I love this perfume it's smells really good and it is one of my personal favorites I use every day because it's smells really good.
Madison B.
Pilgrims Knob , VA
The best smell ever! I love this. I’ve been using it daily for about 3 months now. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of the smell.
Andrea P.
I love this body mist and I love the new package. There's honestly nothing to complain about when we talk about Victoria's Secret.
TAYLOR H.
Maryland
This has been one of my favorite fragrances since I was a teen. It's cheap. Smells amazing and can get it in a travel size as well
Blaine M.
Mc Veytown, PA
the sent smells so sting all day and I slways get compliments so worth the price and you can never go wrong putting it on to go out
Karen B.
Davie, FL
I have tried many fragrances of victoria secret but this is my favorite! a nice fresh smell that fits well any time of the year!
Laura T.
Port Allegany, PA
This fragrance smells so good. I love spraying this on me but also my purse and coat. I always get compliments everywhere I go!
Milena A.
Centralia, WA
I love this product because of the fantastic scent , also how easy it is to transport it because the packaging is so compact
Courtney C.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite! I've been using it for about 3 years now def recommend it to anyone who doesn't want a strong smelling
Mashayla M.
Mountain Grv, MO
My all time favorite body spray!!!! Smells amazing and the packaging it's nice as well kinda pricey but worth it for sure!