BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria Secret Supermodel Set- Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz Shimmering Body Lotion 3.4 Oz Launched by The Design House of Victoria Secret 2 Victoria Secret Supermodel Set for Women Gift-Set Contains: Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz Shimmering Body Lotion 3.4 Oz 3 2 Piece Set see more...

Emily h.
Port Richey, FL
This has you smelling good all day! I got it for my birthday one year and after that I was hooked! My skin is very sensitive and it I hard fir me to find perfume that doesn't irratate my skin and this never did. And even when you don't think you can smell the perfume anymore, everyone else can. I always get so many people asking what I'm wearing because it smells so good !!!
Jen S.
El Paso, TX
Victoria's Secret fragrances are my absolute favorite!!! I highly recommend these products. My cabinets are full of them. Favorites include the glittery Supermodel fragrance, Blush, Bombshell, Vanilla Lace, and Amber Romance. I have more but these are my top favorites. I use everything from the lotions and body washes to the sprays and perfumes. LOVE!
J M.
I still have my Supermodel shimmery lotion. I didn't want to use it all up because not only is the pink & gold packaging very pretty but it also looks pretty when you apply it to your skin & the smell is amazing. I wish they would bring this lotion & scent back, I'm sure tons of women would buy it.
Shamari B.
Rockford, IL
Victorias secret dream angels would have to be one of my top three just because of the all girls smell to it and how long it last. The cute unique top is what draws my attention the scent reminds you of a walking forest but also flowery and I would recommend this product to others.
Cassie A.
Lindon , UT
Supermodel is one of my all time favorite fragrances from VS and I absolutely love it. I feel like a supermodel wearing it. Most of the alternatives that are cheap fakes don't last long. I've worn this perfume forever and I just wish they still sold it in stores.
Maria A.
Lancaster, PA
Love this product very much!! It is very nice to my skin it keeps it dry and the packaging is very nice. Value is brilliant and price fits the quality. It is very easy to apply. I would totally buy this again! And I will! I would recommend it for everyone
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
This was my all time favorite perfume. It smells amazing and it lasts throughout the day without re applying. I can't find it anymore in stores but if I did I would buy them all. If you find it I would definitely recommend it.
Amanda P.
Bedford, IA
This was my all time favorite scent from Victoria secret. You can no longer order it and have to search to find it online but the price point is outrageous because it is amazing. Please bring this one back Victoria secret!!!!
Missy L.
I like the Supermodel smell. Packaging was attractive and this lasted me about 5 months. I purchased from a Victorias Secret store, price was comparable to other name brand fragrances and buying in a package was helpful.
Leesa M.
Stephens City, VA
I wish they still made this perfume. I have one bottle of it in the shimmer mist and wear it for special occasions and get compliments on it all the time. They always discontinue all the good scents