BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria Secret Supermodel Set- Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz Shimmering Body Lotion 3.4 Oz Launched by The Design House of Victoria Secret 2 Victoria Secret Supermodel Set for Women Gift-Set Contains: Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz Shimmering Body Lotion 3.4 Oz 3 2 Piece Set

Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
So these products first came out in believe in 2008 and they were discontinued in 2010. Long story short I was absolutely in love with this and I ran out without even stocking up because I did not know they were going to discontinue it. Fast forward to the 2017 semi annual sale and what do you know. This product was online and at the store. This fragrance is one of the most unique fragrances I have ever tried. The description says sandalwood and some other fruity things but I have to completely disagree. This smells like pure vanilla to me but not just any generic type of vanilla. It's very mature, sophisticated, and unique to any other vanilla that you will ever come across. It smells like the name implies. Like a supermodel and if you wear the shimmer lotion along with the fragrance. You will also glimmer like one.
Audrey B.
Galloway, NJ
I enjoy this scent in both the lotion and perfume, however, I do not like the lotion. The lotion is full of shimmer, it tends to look unnatural and messy. I would repurchase this perfume, but not the lotion.
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
Sweet, earthy smells and beautiful packaging. This is my FAVORITE VS scent. The lotion is smooth and hydrating - really. If I could find this at my local store still, I'd buy the whole of their stock. Grab it while you can!
Alexis D.
Vallejo, CA
This is one of my FAVORITE fragrances by Victoria's Secret. At one point it was discontinued. I am so happy to see that they have brought it back. it can be used as an everyday fragrance. I still have my bottle from a few years ago because I only used it on special occasions because I thought I wouldn't be able to buy it again. also the bottle is very pretty.
Emily h.
Port Richey, FL
This has you smelling good all day! I got it for my birthday one year and after that I was hooked! My skin is very sensitive and it I hard fir me to find perfume that doesn't irratate my skin and this never did. And even when you don't think you can smell the perfume anymore, everyone else can. I always get so many people asking what I'm wearing because it smells so good !!!
Cassie A.
Lindon , UT
Supermodel is one of my all time favorite fragrances from VS and I absolutely love it. I feel like a supermodel wearing it. Most of the alternatives that are cheap fakes don't last long. I've worn this perfume forever and I just wish they still sold it in stores.
Jen S.
El Paso, TX
Victoria's Secret fragrances are my absolute favorite!!! I highly recommend these products. My cabinets are full of them. Favorites include the glittery Supermodel fragrance, Blush, Bombshell, Vanilla Lace, and Amber Romance. I have more but these are my top favorites. I use everything from the lotions and body washes to the sprays and perfumes. LOVE!
Ventura P.
I love Victoria's secret gift sets. I purchase many of these with my angel card and the reaction I get from my friends never fail. I recently got this for my friend's birthday. She loves it and gets many compliments on how good she smells after using this. The moisturizer is smooth and leaves hands feeling refreshed.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
This was my all time favorite perfume. It smells amazing and it lasts throughout the day without re applying. I can't find it anymore in stores but if I did I would buy them all. If you find it I would definitely recommend it.
J M.
I still have my Supermodel shimmery lotion. I didn't want to use it all up because not only is the pink & gold packaging very pretty but it also looks pretty when you apply it to your skin & the smell is amazing. I wish they would bring this lotion & scent back, I'm sure tons of women would buy it.