Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersVictoria's Secret
Sunset Bloom Brazilian Orchid And Acai Hydrating Body Lotion

Victoria's Secret Sunset Bloom Brazilian Orchid And Acai Hydrating Body Lotion

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Sunset Bloom Brazilian Orchid & Acai Body Lotion, fast-absorbing formula contains nourishing Aloe, Oat and Grapeseed Extracts, plus antioxidant Vitamins E and C.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Sunset Bloom Brazilian Orchid And Acai Hydrating Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Great lotion! I have very dry skin and this keeps it hydrated all day and also smells amazing! Highly recommend if u have dry skinin reviews
Guadalupe E.
It smells really really good. Leaves your skin super soft and smooth. It doesn't leave your skin really oily like other lotions. It smells good.
Wendy L.
Fort Pierce, FL
Im the queen of shimmery and illuminated skin but it would bot be easy without this product. It has been in my goodie bag for quite some years now and counting. Love to use it when i go to the beach or a night out it always adds an amazing touch. I have sensitive skin however my skin does not have a reaction. Love this stuff
Emily R.
Smells amazing. Would definitely recommend for those who are in need of a lotion. A little bit pricey but it's worth it in the long run.
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ
Very hydrating! I love the scent as well. This is my holy grail item and if you have not already purchased it, you need to do yourself the favor
Yana K.
Redmond, WA
I love the smell of this product. I also love how light it is and how quickly it sinks in. The fragrance is quite strong so a little goes a long way, that being said it can become a bit over bearing at times. Over all great product and it sinks into skin well.
Brittini  J.
Blytheville , AR
Smells SO good! It's hard not to love their skin care line. One of my favorite scents !
Winter J.
Sheridan, WY
I love all Victoria secrets products.. they moisturize my skin and smell good on my skin for very long periods of time.
Jessica T.
Fort Pierce, FL
Well when it is VS you really can't go wrong. I love the Value I get with VS a little more expensive , but definitely worth it. A little goes much further than a store brand,. Gentle and smells amazing ! I will definitely be purchasing again very soon!
Samantha C.
Fitchburg, MA
Smells amazing & provides lots of moisturization ! Love it & will deffinitely use it again !
Jennifer D.
Chalmette, LA
Soft, silky, hydrating, and smells so amazing. You're not going to want to buy another product after trying this! It's also long lasting!

Looking for your answer?