Victoria's Secret Sunny Bright Love Rush Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream uploaded by Ashley G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

This wild currant and bright lily ultra moisturizing hand and body cream. This intensive formula is fortified with replenishing avocado and sweet almond oils, plus hydrating honey.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very dry skin and this product fixes it completely and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. Highly recommend this product. " in 4 reviews
Sarah C.
Nampa, ID
This lotion is seriously hydrating , so great for the skin. Leaves you with a healthy looking shine to your body. I love it for the summer on my legs. It's very gentle on the skin, a little goes a long ways. I use mine almost everyday on my legs n I've had it for almost a year. The only downside is it gets a plain kinda wierd smell after hours of wear , not a very unatural smell but not a pleasent
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been obsessed with Victoria's Secret body lotions, washes, perfumes, and shampoos for years. My biggest con is that they always take my favorite scents and retire them. I was in love with the shampoo and conditioner body by Victoria and unfortunately it's gone. In my dream life they bring it back. Oh and the laundry detergent.
Daniela B.
I always bought my lotions at Victoria's secret because of there enjoyable fragrance , unfortunately their scent wasn't long lasting but i usually only apply lotion before bed time so it wasn't much of a problem for me . I will not continue buying lotions from Victoria's because their prices have gone up and its not worth the price
Maya J.
I am a huge fan of all things Victoria's Secret, and the VS Sunny Bright Love Rush Hand and Body Cream is no exception! This cream has a great scent that is not too sweet and goes on smooth, without leaving a sticky sensation on the skin. I keep a tube of this in my purse for on the go! Highly recommend!
Morgan M.
Manhattan, KS
This is a staple both in my bathroom and in my purse. I always have a bottle on me! It smells amazing and it always leaves my skin soft and not greasy, the smell isn't overwhelming or too soft, it's a great balance. My dry skin absolutely loves this body cream, especially in the cold weather!
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
I love everything about this lotion! It's smells so yummy and makes my skin so soft and hydrated. I really love it in the summer when I'm out in the sun a lot and my skin seems to dry out more. I think it's a fair price for what it does for my skin. Will keep buying this lotion!
Selma S.
Garland, TX
The smell of this lotion is amazing balls. Idon't like the consistency its too liquidy for me but DANG! the smell I'm in love with it.Makes me smell good for 2 hours its short but its fine. The body mist of this is amazing too. It smells like orange and summer.
Jillian B.
Kihei, HI
I have not used this scent but i have used many others. This lotion is thick, very creamy and leaves your skin feeling very well moisturized. This lotion does leave your skin feeling a little greasy until it absorbs completely which doesn't take too long. The scents are wonderful and are sure to leave you smelling beautifully without being over powering.
Allison S.
Sauk Rapids, MN
This cream is very nice and I love it. It is kind of a small container but it still lasts a very long time. It is kind of pricey but what do you expect when you buy from Victoria's Secret. I don't use it every day but I will definitely use it if I'm going out or on a date. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and other people.
Tiffany T.
Rosemead
I've never used Victoria's Secret body cream or hand cream ever so i didn't know what to expect when i bought it. It is a bit pricey but not to shabby. It does make your hand softer than it was. I have not used it as a body cream but my friend has and she said she loves it.