MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerVictoria's Secret
Summer Vacation Kiss Me In The Ocean Fragrance Mist

Victoria's Secret Summer Vacation Kiss Me In The Ocean Fragrance Mist

by Victoria's Secret

Bright, beachy and sexy. It’s the ultimate summer escape. This fragrance mist features Water lily.

Deep dives. Sparkling waters.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Summer Vacation Kiss Me In The Ocean Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Rendi B.
Rossville, GA
Victoria's Secret Summer Vacation Kiss Me In The Ocean Fragrance Mist uploaded by Rendi B.
These scents are so good they last they smell so good. I buy when the sale is on. Stock up. You won’t be disappointed.
sandy P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Victoria's Secret Summer Vacation Kiss Me In The Ocean Fragrance Mist uploaded by sandy P.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Love.. Love!🤩Two of my favorite fragrance body sprays by Victoria secret! Victoria's Secret Summer Vacation Kiss Me In The Ocean Fragrance Mist It's fragrance notes are Dragon fruit and Water Lilly. I can wear it all year round and never get tired of it. Victoria's Secret Escape With Me To The Beach Fragrance Mist fragrance notes freesia & vanilla orchid, It is also a very long lasting fragrance. I'm running low crossing my fingers they still have some🤞🏼
Michele B.
Ocoee, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
I’m addicted to these fragrance mists!! It sprays on effortlessly and the scent is long lasting. Bring on the compliments.
Mare R.
I am obsessed with this scent. It’s sooo perfect for summer, when you want to smell fresh and sweet. It’s such a soothing and pretty scent. I really hope VS brings it back next year too. It’s really hard to find these fresher “ocean” smells for women, so I was very happy when I found this.
Kaley F.
Gillette, WY
I love this smell and I love the name of this body mist. The smell is like a fresh scent and makes you want to go swimming.
Alexia L.
Laredo, TX
Victoria's Secret Summer Vacation Kiss Me In The Ocean Fragrance Mist uploaded by Alexia L.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Love it! Such a fresh and floral smell! It gives me real beach vibes🏝 perfect for summer days
Tiffany P.
Drums, PA
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I really like the smell of this and my friend always likes to steal it out of my car.
cassie W.
Lynchburg, OH
This scent is my go to. It has a sultry and sexy feel to it. It is a cross between beachy babe and ocean goddess. It is hands down my favorite victoria secret scent! It has a long lasting effect as well. A little bit goes a long way!
Nagina W.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this scent! This is a great one Victoria! Good job! Makes me think I'm on vacation when I apply this product!
Stefani B.
Cedar Springs, MI
The bottle again is beautiful I love all the Victoria Secret fragrance mists, and definitely when you can get them on sale. The scent is amazing very beachy I love it. It lasts longer then other mists I've tried. Overall it's a great product and I would recommend it.

Looking for your answer?