Victoria’s Secret Summer Daze Fragrance Lotion Cream & Mist Spray Set

Victoria’s Secret Summer Daze Fragrance Lotion Cream & Mist Spray Set

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria’s Secret Summer Daze Fragrance Lotion Cream & Mist Spray Set!
How would you rate this product?
7242 Banet rd
Victoria’s Secret Summer Daze Fragrance Lotion Cream & Mist Spray Set uploaded by sydney W.
This product is absolutely amazing!! It smells of grapefruit and tiare petals. It is soft on the skin and not heavy, yet it is rich enough to lock on moisture and add a light scent. I have used this product for about 2 months. I would recommend this product for a young teen or woman.
casablanca
Victoria’s Secret Summer Daze Fragrance Lotion Cream & Mist Spray Set uploaded by Oumaïma L.
Victorias secret summer daze make you feel more powerful than being sexy for confidence and glamour bombshell attitude in a bottle
Hadano
Victoria’s Secret Summer Daze Fragrance Lotion Cream & Mist Spray Set uploaded by Miyuki F.
I love this brand and this lotion, it is super soft and smells too rich, I would like to try more victoria’s secret product.

Looking for your answer?