BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Launched by the design house of Victoria's secret. This mist has blend of fresh and aromatic notes. It is recommended for casual use.

Product details:

• Refreshing body cologne infused with aloe Vera
  • Use throughout the body after hydrating for a sense of well being and prolonged refreshing
  • Clinically proved

Netasha C.
Albany, GA
This a great mist to put on when you're fresh out of the shower. Nice sweet, flowery smell and it lasts for most of the day. I'm a first time user of this particular scent and I was impressed. I also like bottle.
Hayden T.
I love this smell and have the lotion version too. I think the lotion is more fragrant than this spray and the smell lasts longer too but overall I like this product. If I have a pair of jeans I have worn a couple days in a row and don't feel like washing (hold your judgments lol) spraying this on clothes really knocks any possible funky scents off. Personally I wouldn't pay 20 bucks for it but when I bought mine I got BOGO or something with other fragrances so that not what I really ended up paying.
Heather H.
I lovr victoria secrets perfumes and body sprays. Cant go wrong ag all, can be pricey but they usually have some sort of deal on them
Jaimie B.
Panama City, FL
Sugared lilac is my favorite scent by Victoria secret. Nice and light but still sweet and yummy! I would recommend to my friends.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Absolutely love Victoria secret and I definitely recommend buying this product. They are all so good and smell great
Kadijatu S.
I love beautiful fragrances they make it so good! Enjoyable i like it alot ! Really good plus its at a cheap price
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
Love this scent! It's perfect for winter season! Sugared lilac and praline!!

back