BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

This hydrating body lotion is quickly absorbed by the skin. Aloe and vitamins C and E have been added in addition to extracts of carambola, white orchids, clovers and grapes. Daily use leaves you with a flexible and silky-soft skin. The high-quality Such a Flirt body lotion is part of the Victoria's Secret collection.

Hailey R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love the scents of the VS body lotions. They are a little pricey and don't leave me feeling as moisturized as I'd like at times. The kiosk before the register gets me everytime with these things! I would recommend for the scent but depends on your budget!
Latavia M.
I love Victoria secret's lotions! They smell so good and leave my skin feeling smooth. I am never disappointed with their products. It's not too expensive which is a plus. I would recommend this product.
Yamilex C.
Love it love it love it!!! Its just amazing the smell is not to strong or to sweet its long lasting it just smells great its worth buying it i put it on once i get out the shower mostly at night times
Cynthia F.
Sugarland, Texas
This is my all time favorite lotion! It smells so sweet and leaves my skin feeling baby soft. Plus the smell lingers for a good 6-8 hours after application! Although I do recommend putting it on sparingly because it can start to feel cakey.
Leslie A.
West Columbia, SC
This lotion smells like heaven. Its not to strong nor is it to week. I use this lotion once in the morning and once at night every day and i get completed on the smell all day. Besides from the nice sent this lotion does leave the skin kind of greasy for maybe a hour after application.
Weyling S.
This is one of my favorites body lotions ever! The smell of the white orquid it's totally delicious. I bought this last november and I used it when I want to smell incredible and maintain my skin hydrated all day. People always compliment me and ask me what body lotion I'm wearing.
Libbie S.
Grandville, MI
This scent is nice, but the lotion is a little watery or runny. That isn't bad for everyone, but I just prefer a thicker lotion. It doesn't sink in as quickly as I would like, but I wouldn't say it feels greasy. If you like thinner consistencies in lotion you would love this!
Sarah T.
This is my favorite scent of all time from VS! It's sweet and floral-y but not overpowering. It's just delicious! The lotion itself isn't heavy or greasy but keeps your skin hydrated. So sad they discontinued this scent
Lauren W.
I love Victoria secret body lotion they make you feel very moisturized and smell very good. It is a very effective body lotion. They are most affordable for the quality of product. I would recommend.
Jada D.
The smell is ok but these vs lotions tend to cake and clump up they're too thick but the smell will stick like a perfume. Unfortunately, I bought a lotion not a perfume.

back