BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #75 in Body Mists

Lot of 3 Victoria's Secret Such A Flirt Fragrace Mist- Starfruit & White Orchid blend together to create a wonderful scent. Infused with aloe and chamomile to condition your skin. Limited edition scent.

Sharon J.
Mountain House, CA
I have a travel size for this body mist. I like it very much. But the scent didn't stay all day. You have to re spray over and over. I Usually put this in my purse so I can usr it whenever I want. It has a very floral scent like that of an orchid.
Lela V.
I love this fragrance and I'm pretty sure Victoria secret got rid of it. I love the bottle of it. I tried to get dupes to it but they're not the same. I bought my bottle online when they were on sale. I recommend my friends to spray themselves with it when they're at my house.
Cassie W.
I was recently given this product. I wasn’t for sure if I was going to like it. It is a really good scent, but it has a strong perfume smell as well. I think it last a good while. I would recommend it to anyone who loves Victoria Secret!
Summer M.
This is fr my go to perfume it smells like orchid and jasmine and people know me by this scent it's really affordable and worth the money. The bottle is really durable and is a pretty good size. Would recommend
Sandra r.
Stuart, FL
One of my favorite perfumes by Victoria secrets by far! I absolutely love the smell it is very refreshing and has a very calming smell to it. It is affordable and very much worth the price. I definitely recommend this.
Angely B.
Doral, FL
This victoria's secret fragance mist perfumée it's really good the smell it's sweet like fruits but also flowers I use it on mornings and keep it on my purse if I have a long say out I wash my face and spray on my neck and my arms and it's feels like you take a long bath ;)
z v.
Light fragrance that smells sort of sweet and has a very youthful scent. I really like how it smells, unfortunately it doesn't last very long so you have to reapply often or start off with a lot which can be sort of overwhelming. It also causes me to sneeze but I think I just have minor fragrance allergies.
Alexandra R.
Louisville, KY
Love this fragrance! The smell is great although it does not last long on me. I am a repeat customer and will continue to buy it because I think it is a good deal. The scent is great and I get compliments right after I spray it on. Would tell my friends about this scent!
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Can't go wrong with Victoria's Secret body sprays! They always have nice scents and last a long time! I have several VS sprays but this is my favorite. I personally think it smells like a mix of candy & flowers. Use it almost everyday! Highly recommend this scent :)
Melissa M.
Boston, MA
I really love this product because I am always on the go. I usually go to the gym before work and i love to keep it in my gym bag. I dont have to worry about a glass bottle of perfume in my gym bag breaking and spilling everywhere. On top of that I love the smell and have gotten many compliments on it. It also lasts forever which is a HUGE plus.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?