Victoria's Secret Such A Flirt Deep Softening Body Butter uploaded by Jennifer H.Victoria's Secret Such A Flirt Deep Softening Body Butter uploaded by Rosemarie C.Victoria's Secret Such A Flirt Deep Softening Body Butter uploaded by Sylvia O.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A vibrant, floral fragrance enriched with deeply conditioning shea and jojoba butters, plus antioxidant vitamin e. It intensively moisture, focusing on dry rough areas. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable.

About the product:

• It contains with mild fragrance
  • Lasting for 4-5 hours
  • Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable

Jennifer H.
This product is nice. I love the smell because it’s a star fruit & white orchid scent. It’s nice because it doesn’t leave you feeling greasy or sticky and it goes on smooth. It’s creamy and not oily. I recommend this body butter because of the scent and because it has Shea and jojoba butters, plus antioxidant vitamin E.
Haley S.
This is one of my favorite body butters that I’ve kept for years. Even with how long I’ve had it, it’s still fresh and it smells and feels good. It’s so soft and it makes my skin feel very smooth, I will always love this product! Just wish that VS didn’t discontinue this, it was such a food product.
Lizette I.
My hands and legs get very dry so I love using this amazing product not only does it do its job great it also has a refreshing scent and fuity. It stays on all day. Moisturizing your body just right. Good to use during parties or even night outs. Stays smelling great all day. Also great because it leaves your body soft. Great thing it has vitamin E so lady's please try I truly recommend. Love it!
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
I just got this as a gift im a big fan of victoria secrets they smell great feel great and great deals