Victoria's Secret Strawberry Fizz Body Double Mist

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Strawberry Fizz Double Mist has two layers of skin conditioners and fragrance mix that things up for soft, scented skin. Suitable for domestic use.

I know this product is now discontinued but are there any dupes for this scent? I loved it when it was still in stock.
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Strawberry Fizz Body Double Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Keirstin M.
Kennett
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love the smell of this and the bottle is pretty cute! but the scent doesn’t really last all day so i’d spray a generous amount if you would like it to stay longer!
Laura K.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I'm glad i stocked up on the Strawberry Fizz set at Victoria's Secret when it was out because it smells divine! This lovely part oil part liquid spray requires you to shake it prior to use. It leaves your skin soft and smelling of a rich strawberry desert. Yuuuuummmm. Get the corresponding shower gel and body drink lotion if you can.
Alexus C.
Land o' Lakes
Great smell! Love the oil in the perfume too. It lasts all day long. Can't get enough of it.
Avani P.
Harleysville, PA
I remember having this scent as a youngin. It was so cool because you could shake up the body mist and it would combine the scents and leave the skin with a shiny layer of oil. It smelled pretty good but I am almost positive that the scent has been discontinued.
Jessica H.
Oceanside
Yummy! Smells like a sexy clean fruity vacation! Lol I love all VS bodysprays and lotions what girl doesnt?!
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
This is one of my fave mist scents. It reminds me of college it's not too strong but not to weak. It goes good paired with the lotion for all day smell
Charlene V.
Smells really good and the packaging is colorful. The quality of the scent is good and it lasts all day long.
Minerva M.
Victoria's Secret Strawberry Fizz Body Double Mist uploaded by Minerva M.
Delicious fragrance, I consider it more a moisturizing splash to get out of the bathroom, than a perfume, I spray it and it was left with an exquisite sweet fragrance, it is if it tends to taste a little, it is a matter of taste. I recommend it