BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Victoria Secret By Victoria's Secret Perfume Endless Love Fragrance Body Mist 8.4 Oz For Women Rose, Gardenia, Hyacinth, Sweet Pea, Pear And Vanilla see more...

• What do you think about this product? I tried and i really like i...2 Answers
  • would like to know if this is worth buying?1 Answers
  • Do they still sell these in stores?1 Answers
Maria R.
Maria R.
Denver, CO
I love Victoria Secret's perfumes they smell so good and yeah they might be expensive but it's so worth your money I bought four perfumes and I still have them all I am very aware how much I put on because I love them so much so I am a bit careful of how much I put on but when you're going back to school I always like to smell good so back to school I always get their perfumes and always keep one in my bag and one in my locker and another one in the the girls locker room. I think it also just depends on which perfume you get if you get one of their Mist they are less expensive there probably like 18 or 12 ish dollars if you get one of their perfumes like their Crush perfume or any other that are in a better bottle I guess you could say they are going to be more expensive. last time I went to Victoria's Secret I did see that they're like $62
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love, love, absolutely LOVE this scent. I cannot get enough of it. It's super light, not over powering. I highly recommend this. Ever since my husband and I started dating and he started to notice this scent on me, he can't get enough of it so I now have enough in stock for myself and wear it on "special nights" and ocassions.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
This item is more than worth the £15 that I paid for it. This product is like no other. It definitely smells like strawberries, however the smell isn't too heavy so it doesn't seem as if you have drowned yourself in it it smells very natural. For a first time user I absolutely love it and recommend to anyone. Huge thumbs up from me!
Torrance S.
Torrance S.
Washington, DC
This is probably my favorite fragrances from Victoria's Secret, it smells so sweet and kind of flirty, but romantic at the same time. I love this stuff!!! I need to go get my hands on some more. Only thing is I wish the fragrance lasted a little longer but it is a body spray so I can't really expect too much.
Macy R.
Macy R.
Lewisville, TX
I love the scent of this perfume so much. It smells so wonderful and a perfect fruity smell. It lasts all day and I will never get sick of it. I bought this for the first time and will be buying it again. It is nicely packaged and has never spilled before. I would highly recommend.
Casey S.
Casey S.
This is my favorite from Victoria's secret. I've been using it for over 15 years. It smells so dang good, can't get enough of it. If I could bathe in it I probably would. It's a scent I never get tired of. I've heard VS is or already has discontinued it. Makes me so sad!!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Woonsocket, RI
Smelled wonderful. Absolutely loved it , used it to the last drop. It smelled so good and felt so good on my skin. Last for. Long time, wasn't a very overpowering smell. Bottle was okay, but not very cute. I wish they would bring this smell back, I cried when I ran out
RUTH B.
RUTH B.
I love the perfume "Endless love", my favorite that I smelt so far from Victoria Secret. I bought it when they were on sale. The smell does fade away in my experience in like 2 hours. Even if I sprayed a little more it would fade. I would not recommend these bottles.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice scent. I would definitely say for a younger audience. My husband bought it for me because he really likes it but I find it to be over powering a lot of times. I much prefer perfumes to body sprays. If body sprays are your thing you'd probably love this
J.C. V.
J.C. V.
I absolutely love this fragrance!!!! My husband loves to smell it on me and I always get great complements about my choice of body spray at work. Last all day but I do like to reapply throughout the day to leave a lingering scent in any room I enter lol.
Cierra J.
Cierra J.
What's your favorite scent?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great but how long does this bottle last for you if you use it everyday?
Diana g.
Diana g.
Harvey, IL
Are these worth it?
Angiee z.
Angiee z.
Mauston, WI
What's your favorite scent?
Laura D.
Laura D.
Hastings, MI
Haven't smelled it in stores yet. Is it worth a try?