BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Victoria Secret By Victoria's Secret Perfume Endless Love Fragrance Body Mist 8.4 Oz For Women Rose, Gardenia, Hyacinth, Sweet Pea, Pear And Vanilla

• What do you think about this product? I tried and i really like i...2 Answers
  • would like to know if this is worth buying?1 Answers
  • Do they still sell these in stores?1 Answers
Kyy 🦄.
Bronx, NY
I wanted to try something new . It smells wonderful I didn’t really like it at first but it grew on me. It has a strong smell with a sweet undertone . I wouldn’t buy it again but please feel free trying out this product
Arianne K.
This is my absolute favorite body mist from victorias secret and I cannot believe they discontinued it. Its a nice mix of strawberries and champagne which isnt over empowering. They brought this scent back for one semi annual sale and i bought at least 5 because I didnt know when Id be able to get it again, and Ive never seen a scent like this anywhere ever
Elizabeth M.
St Petersburg, FL
I wear this everyday. I love the scent of it and it's not too strong. Compared to all the other perfumes I have, this one would have to be my most favorite. I would definitely go back to Victoria's Secret to buy it again!! It's a soft fruity scent. It's not musky, thank god.
Amber D.
Bensalem, PA
This takes me back to when I was a teenager and this body spray was everything! I used to love this one in particular. But I do love all of Victoria's Secret Beauty products. I would usually wait until it went on sale as I still do with other scents.
Maria R.
Denver, CO
I love Victoria Secret's perfumes they smell so good and yeah they might be expensive but it's so worth your money I bought four perfumes and I still have them all I am very aware how much I put on because I love them so much so I am a bit careful of how much I put on but when you're going back to school I always like to smell good so back to school I always get their perfumes and always keep one in my bag and one in my locker and another one in the the girls locker room. I think it also just depends on which perfume you get if you get one of their Mist they are less expensive there probably like 18 or 12 ish dollars if you get one of their perfumes like their Crush perfume or any other that are in a better bottle I guess you could say they are going to be more expensive. last time I went to Victoria's Secret I did see that they're like $62
Samantha S.
Melfa , VA
To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of this scent. I smelled it on my sister in law and loved it and had to get it. Once I purchased it, I wore it maybe 2 times. I did not like the smell on myself. I guess scents vary on different people.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
I love this smell - and the classic Victoria's Secret Body mists - this one is fresh, fruity, light, and romantic and very subtle which would be great to freshen up though out an evening on the town.
Star W.
I love this smell it always brings back good memories. I’ve been using this scent since high school it’s super bomb and lasts for a long time. I would definitely recommend it to others
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
I'm sad to know that they discontinued this product. The strawberry smell makes it amazing. Addiction is so real and I wish they still sold this because I would buy this again.
Nancy C.
Very lovely fragrance, the top note that hit your nose first is the strawberries, and they smell just like fresh picked strawberries. Now the base notes, they are what lingers on the nose for a long time. The bottle is very vague about what notes are in this particular fragrance but the base note I smell the most is a musk or maybe a bergamot. All in all its a heavenly scent and worth the price.
Cierra J.
What's your favorite scent?
Angela S.
Smells great but how long does this bottle last for you if you use it everyday?
Diana g.
Harvey, IL
Are these worth it?
Angiee z.
Mauston, WI
What's your favorite scent?
Laura N.
Wayland, MI
Haven't smelled it in stores yet. Is it worth a try?