BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Victoria Secret By Victoria's Secret Perfume Endless Love Fragrance Body Mist 8.4 Oz For Women Rose, Gardenia, Hyacinth, Sweet Pea, Pear And Vanilla see more...

• What do you think about this product? I tried and i really like i...2 Answers
  • would like to know if this is worth buying?1 Answers
  • Do they still sell these in stores?1 Answers
Kyy 🦄.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Strawberries And Champagne 8.4-Ounce Body Mist
I wanted to try something new . It smells wonderful I didn’t really like it at first but it grew on me. It has a strong smell with a sweet undertone . I wouldn’t buy it again but please feel free trying out this product
Star W.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this smell it always brings back good memories. I’ve been using this scent since high school it’s super bomb and lasts for a long time. I would definitely recommend it to others
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the scents of the Juicy Couture line. I feel the prices are a bit steep considering the amount of product you get in the perfume bottles,but that may just be me being greedy because I want MORE of the awesome Juicy Couture scent, lol! This scent is a really nice floral scent with a touch of fruit& possibly white wine(prob wrong but I never claimed to be an expert lol!!) I think ANYONE could wear ANY of the Juicy scents but this particular one can be worn by someone from 7-70!! I must leave a short APOLOGY! I just started posting reviews & had already posted a review for this perfume. I got confused & erased it like a goof & here I am writing a new one (duuuhh!! Omg feel SO stupid!!) But I promise I'll get better! Back to Juicy! I think this scent is Wonderful it could be worn to the beach or to the office. It's casual enough for a picnic but also sophisticated enough for dinner at an elegant restaurant. You decide how you do Juicy!! Try it, THANK me later!!!
Arianne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite body mist from victorias secret and I cannot believe they discontinued it. Its a nice mix of strawberries and champagne which isnt over empowering. They brought this scent back for one semi annual sale and i bought at least 5 because I didnt know when Id be able to get it again, and Ive never seen a scent like this anywhere ever
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh this scent reminds me of the good old days when it first came out when I was a teen (1998). I sat. Shins a girl who smells absolutely amazing and when she told me what it was I bought it right away and it has been a favorite since. None of the other compare!
Elizabeth M.
Saint Petersburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear this everyday. I love the scent of it and it's not too strong. Compared to all the other perfumes I have, this one would have to be my most favorite. I would definitely go back to Victoria's Secret to buy it again!! It's a soft fruity scent. It's not musky, thank god.
Amber D.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This takes me back to when I was a teenager and this body spray was everything! I used to love this one in particular. But I do love all of Victoria's Secret Beauty products. I would usually wait until it went on sale as I still do with other scents.
Danielle B.
Piney Flats, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
No. I HATE this smell. Just my own personal preference... althought i'd honestly suggest anything but this smell. It's really musky and doesn't even kinda smell like strawberries
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this smell - and the classic Victoria's Secret Body mists - this one is fresh, fruity, light, and romantic and very subtle which would be great to freshen up though out an evening on the town.
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm sad to know that they discontinued this product. The strawberry smell makes it amazing. Addiction is so real and I wish they still sold this because I would buy this again.
Cierra J.
What's your favorite scent?
Angela S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great but how long does this bottle last for you if you use it everyday?
Diana g.
Harvey, IL
Are these worth it?
Angiee z.
Mauston, WI
What's your favorite scent?
Laura D.
Hastings, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't smelled it in stores yet. Is it worth a try?