Victoria's Secret Strawberries And Champagne Fragrance Mist

by Victoria's Secret

About the product:

• Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you’ll fall in love at first mist!
  • Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!
  • Long lasting fragrance
  • Makes you feel fresh in every spray

¿Huele fuerte?
How do I get to review this product?
Is the smell true to the name ?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Strawberries And Champagne Fragrance Mist!
Maya M.
Tucson, AZ
Victoria's Secret Strawberries And Champagne Fragrance Mist uploaded by Maya M.
Classic scent and so glad they had this back up on their site. I bought a couple and the pear glace as well. These scents bring back teenage memories and keep me feeling youthful even on my worst days, like today, lol. Great price too and there's quite a bit of spray to last. Plus the smells actually lasts a while.
Jennifer H.
I love anything from Victoria Secrets! This Strawberry & Champagne scent has been a staple in my purchasing! The smell is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend purchasing this one- it's a must have in your fragrance collections💯 price is good...even better when they have their sales😊
krystle B.
Tobaccoville, NC
Absolutely Love this fragrance!! Excellent for ladies who like a light clean yet sweet sensual scent..I must say, I have severe allergies(seasonal, pet, and dust) also have asthma and this fragrance has never caused any kind of reaction. I LOVE VS S&C
Angiee Z.
Mauston, WI
I love VS, I love this smell, it smells great & lasts a long time. I am obsessed with there frangances, love spell is my favorite. <3
Angie M.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This smells really good! & Helps moisturize your hands! I personally prefer this.
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,004 reviews
Victoria's Secret Strawberries And Champagne Fragrance Mist uploaded by Shevon H.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love this spray. It smells so good!! The bottle I got says that it’s $14 from Victoria's Secret. I’m sure it was on sale when I bought it.
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
This perfume has a really strong scent. I bought it with the cream aside and most definitely I preferred the lotion.
Sheri O.
Victoria's Secret Strawberries And Champagne Fragrance Mist uploaded by Sheri O.
Strawberries & champagne by Victorias Secrets is discontinued, yrs ago, but there are places if you look hard i saw it ebay ,and they wanted $80, which is extremely high i paided $8 for mine when they still had it, its a scent you never forget, it was mine for 20 yrs , its a fantastic scent and wish Victoria Secrets would bring it back ❤
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
This scent is just to die for! You can actually smell the champagne bubbles tickling your nose.
Irma M.
Cape Coral, FL
Victorias secret strawberries and champagne was my best friends number one body spray for the longest time. I eventually started using it myself. It's the perfect summertime scent, sweet and flirty and fruity for sure. It does last a long time on the skin and is affordable. I recommend giving strawberries and champagne scent a try. Victoria's Secret Strawberries And Champagne Fragrance Mist
Ask a question to the Influenster community...