BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Strawberries & Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion is an intoxicating blend of strawberry, champagne, hyacinth, cassis, white flowers, and sandalwood. Its smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins E and C.

Victoria's Secret Strawberries And Champagne Body Lotion
  • "This lotion not only smells great but also hydrates your skin. If you are looking for a thicker lotion during winter, this is probably not for you. The scent is also strong." in 17 reviews
Ana Vitória S.
Fortaleza-Ce
Fragrância muito agradável, bem cremoso, espalha fácil e tem boa durabilidade.
Jeanneth A.

Excellent, has a delicious smell, moisturizes and is not sticky like other creams, despite being expensive this brand I love. I have several splash and creams and all are excellent.
thais s.
es un clásico de victoria's secret , me fascina esta crema es super rica , hidrata y es super buena para la piel pero lo que mas me enamora de esta crema es su olor, tiene un olor delicioso y dura muchísimo , me baño y me la echo y me dura todo el día, de verdad me encanta
September H.
Oxford, OH
This lotion smells AMAZING and you can continue to smell it all through the day. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Es demasiado rico este aroma, si bien es uno de los màs nuevos, creo que ya es un clásico, es uno de mis favoritos de VS
Katherine J.
San Antonio, TX
I've used this lotion for almost 10 years! The formula and smell have actually stayed the same, almost no difference in 10 years! I've gotten soo many compliments on this lotion!! The price is pretty reasonable too!
Monica V.
The only body lotion I love to use. Leaves me smelling great! I use it every day and scent is a bit strong in the bottle, but smooth on the skin. I would highly recommend if you're into a soft perfume lotion!
Simone J.
This scent is to die for. it smells really delicious. a must buy fragant......
Therese E.
Sweden
It's a sweet smell of strawberries with an undertone of champagne!
It's really nice consistence and feel nice on the body.
The smell is long lasting.
But this smell is way to sweet to suit me, so I don't really use it
Nancy C.
Such a great scent. Very sweet smelling, very romantic, the strawberries are easily noticed in the fragrance too , worth the price. Very soft on the skin, scent that lingers and doesn't easily fade away. Easily Absorbed by the skin.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
Does it come in smaller sizes?
What does it smell like?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this fruity???
Jaqueline f.
São paulo 485
Maravilhoso, cheiroso Ganhei de presente e amei vale a pena adquirir