BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Strawberries & Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion is an intoxicating blend of strawberry, champagne, hyacinth, cassis, white flowers, and sandalwood. Its smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins E and C.

Victoria's Secret Strawberries And Champagne Body Lotion
  • "This lotion not only smells great but also hydrates your skin. If you are looking for a thicker lotion during winter, this is probably not for you. The scent is also strong." in 17 reviews
Kaitlin H.
Baker
I absolutely love this scent from Victoria's secret! I've been purchasing for years! The entire strawberries & champagne line has a sweet almost indescribable smell. They are on the pricey side, but well worth it!
Mai k.
cairo
Omg..what amazing body lotion and what a beatiful mist it has .. I dont know how you are made this innovation for us
Maria F.
Buenos Aires , CABA
I love the smell of this, like it’s so soft, the price it’s good with the product, I don’t have any negative comments about this because this have 2 things make your skin looks good and smell good, it’s like 10/10
This is one of the first creams that I purchased from VS, it smells great but I don’t think it moisturizes that well. Not cheap either
Ashley B.
Villas, NJ
This one is one of my favorite products to use after I get out the shower!! Smells so refreshing!! One of my oltime favs
Genevieve F.
Winnipeg, MB
Pretty decent lotion. It smells amazingly and makes my skin pretty soft, I don't really use it as a whole body lotion though. I use it more just for my hands.
Erin R.
I Love love this scent!
! Its the only1 besides pink pineapple hand lotion sample😻 its light fragrance and not sticky and long lasting scents.
Ana G.
mexico
I love this cream. It feels so soft and smooth in my skin! And the smell is just so delicious
Dina N.
Love this for my dry hands during winter.. it instantly gives me the moisture I need and it’s long lasting and it smells so good.. I keep it at work and use it once or twice a day depending on how dry my hands are.. recommend it!
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
Does it come in smaller sizes?
What does it smell like?
Hsa M.
Athens, GA
Where can I buy this at?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this fruity???
Jaqueline f.
São paulo 485
Maravilhoso, cheiroso Ganhei de presente e amei vale a pena adquirir