BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Strawberries & Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion is an intoxicating blend of strawberry, champagne, hyacinth, cassis, white flowers, and sandalwood. Its smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins E and C.

Victoria's Secret Strawberries And Champagne Body Lotion
  • "This lotion not only smells great but also hydrates your skin. If you are looking for a thicker lotion during winter, this is probably not for you. The scent is also strong." in 17 reviews
Dina N.
Love this for my dry hands during winter.. it instantly gives me the moisture I need and it’s long lasting and it smells so good.. I keep it at work and use it once or twice a day depending on how dry my hands are.. recommend it!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love how this smells. I use it during the winter to remind me of lazy summer days and spring time when the flowers start to bloom. Such a pretty scent! Leaves skin so soft. Highly recommend this.
Lindsay S.
I remember this I use to wear this a lot back in my high school days and after it smells so Yummy!! Got a lot of comments when I would wear it love how hydrating and moisturizing it is and the scent lasts throughout the day
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
This is a scent I would wear I highschool. I would wear it all the time after basketball practice. It was just something I always had in my bag. It's a nice scent but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
This was one of the very first lotions I bought from Victoria secret. It is long lasting and a great moisturizer , but I feel like sometimes the smell can be a little over whelming .
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
I love this lotion. It goes on silky smooth, not greasy & dries really fast, leaving you feeling soft & smelling amazing. The smell lasts & lasts too. So many amazing scents to choose from, you'll easily find a favorite or five. They always have great deals that let you stock up & try new scents as often as you like.
Peace ✌️ Love ❤️
#RachRevie
Stacy R.
It's light on your skin not oily. It has a refreshing smell.
It is very gentle and by far not harsh. It's also smooth on your skin.
Long lasting somewhat. I used a trick by spraying body mist then put lotion on?
Love the price and the sales.
I recommend to anyone. I even buy for gifts.. Try this you won't regret it..
Maritza L.
I have repurchased this product for a couple of years now based upon the smell, it gives such a rich sweet smell but really does nothing for the skin just moisturizes the area it is applied to for a couple of hours. It doesn't go for a bad price but if you are looking for something to help your skin I would probably pass on this and try someone thing else
Nancy C.
Such a great scent. Very sweet smelling, very romantic, the strawberries are easily noticed in the fragrance too , worth the price. Very soft on the skin, scent that lingers and doesn't easily fade away. Easily Absorbed by the skin.
Taylor S.
Victoria's secret lotions are a hit or miss for me. Some of them, I adore but a lot of them are greasy, this one I found a bit greasy. However, the scent is phenomenal and it does the job. Properly priced. May buy it again if it were to be on sale. I typically would do a different one on full price.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
Does it come in smaller sizes?
What does it smell like?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this fruity???
Jaqueline f.
São paulo 485
Maravilhoso, cheiroso Ganhei de presente e amei vale a pena adquirir