BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Strawberries & Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion is an intoxicating blend of strawberry, champagne, hyacinth, cassis, white flowers, and sandalwood. Its smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins E and C.

Victoria's Secret Strawberries And Champagne Body Lotion
  • "This lotion not only smells great but also hydrates your skin. If you are looking for a thicker lotion during winter, this is probably not for you. The scent is also strong." in 17 reviews
Haydee K.
I'm not a big fan because the scent is way to strong my taste. If you a sensitive or strong sense of smell then maybe this might not be for you. But if you don't mind the smell then you'll love it. It keeps your skin nice and soft.
Bethaney C.
Muncie, IN
One of my favorite scents, no question! I use this in conjunction with the body spray and shower gel. It's a light scent and not overpowering. It doesn't break me out like some other ones do either. And! I also feel clean after.
Monica V.
The only body lotion I love to use. Leaves me smelling great! I use it every day and scent is a bit strong in the bottle, but smooth on the skin. I would highly recommend if you're into a soft perfume lotion!
Ka-Neisha W.
Statesboro, GA
I liked this . It was okay for me. I love anything with strawberries in it. But I have allergies. It's a cute bottle. It was my first time using it. A friend gave it to me. And I would recommend it to some people
Beatriz J.
Orlando, FL
Victoria Secret body lotions smell so good! They're my absolute favorite! Every time I get out of the shower and dry myself off, I immediately reach over for Victoria Secret body lotion. It leaves my skin feeling super smooth, moisturized, and lightly scented. Perfect for date night.
Liz Z.
This ultra moisturizing lotion is great for the everyday, with its light scent and long lasting moisture. It's gentle on the skin, and doesn't leave that heavy coating feeling you get from other lotions. This is one of my staple scents because it can pair with a variety of my perfumes.
Aspen B.
I think this one is the best smelling one Victoria secret has ever made. Even better than Love spell and the others. Best to put on after the shower, it hydrated the skin while leaving you smelling great! And they price is pretty good too!
Kali p.
This lotion smells amazing and goes even better when you use the perfume. The only downside is it is a little sticky at first. Make sure you rub it in completely and let it dry before getting dressed.
BreAnn F.
San Antonio, TX
This lotion smells so good and leaves my skin super soft. I use it basically every time i get out of the shower and i love it! Its great for all skin types. i bought this from the actual Victoria secret store. Yes i would recommend this to anyone who loves smelling delicious
Shawne M.
Charleston , SC
I bought this fragrance after smelling on some one else and I asked what it was she told me and I went and purchased thi. This particular scent is unique but I can't seem to use any others fragrances!
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
Does it come in smaller sizes?
What does it smell like?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this fruity???
Jaqueline f.
São paulo 485
Maravilhoso, cheiroso Ganhei de presente e amei vale a pena adquirir