Cindy V.
Phoenix, AZ

What's the estimated time this last, still offering good quality and free of odor?

Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I've been wearing mine once a week for the last 6 months and it's still great
2 years, 3 months ago
I have never had an odor problem with mine btw.
2 years, 3 months ago
I have had mine for around 2 years, and I wear them at least every month for dance ( I do have more than one and switch them around). Still in perfect shape though!
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
2 years, 3 months ago
I've had it for over a year and it's maintained its shape, hasn't fallen apart (except the tag), and it doesn't smell. I'm even kind of gross and don't wash my sports bras every single time I wear them. It's held up fantastic!