BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #28 in uncategorized

• Are these actually supportive and comfortable?7 Answers
  • Is this good quality? Worth the money?27 Answers
  • Is this a helpful bra for someone without large boobs?9 Answers
Victoria's Secret Sport Victoria's Secret Studio Sport Bra
  • "My favorite sports bra i love wearing this bra to the gym or to run its super comfortable and doesnt make your chest look flat like so many other sports bras do" in 67 reviews
  • "This is a great to provide support and give a little "boost" ;) I think it's very comfortable and not uber-tight like some sport bras can be and squeeze their chest so tight." in 35 reviews
  • "Victoria Secret Sports Bra works really well for me while I am working out and it has great support they even offer them in D cup which is really nice because you can't really find any that will" in 13 reviews
  • "Victoria secrets sports bras are the best bras ever they are very comfortable and great support while working out they are very stylish a little pricey but definitely worth it " in 10 reviews
  • "Can be pricey but is super comfortable and makes working out easy to do without you having to constantly adjust your sports bra." in 10 reviews
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
This has got to be by far the most comfortable sports bra i have ever purchased! Victorias Secret is KILLING the game with the bras! The material is so soft and plush, so it wont roughly caress or rash your sebsitive skin or nipples (as most sports bras do!!) It feels light weight and is more durable then ever! I poan on buyinf much more of these in the future. And tossing out my old Nike sports bras. Out with the old, in with the new! H E L L O workouts!
Ivey A.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I love Victoria's Secret lingerie, but as an avid runner and a girl who spends much of her time in the gym, I can't advocate for their sports bras. They are designed to be showy, but they don't offer the support that is needed during a run or a workout. In other words, if you want to look like you're active, but don't really want to be active, then the sports bras are great. But, I wouldn't recommend actually trying to run or workout in one.
Steph L.
Steph L.
The BEST sports bras I've ever owned. As a two sport college athlete, personal trainer, mom of three, and now recreation athlete I can't say enough about how great they have been. As my body has completely morphed with pregnancy and pre/post baby I've never felt I needed more support and I went from a small B cup to DD breastfeeding my boys. Great for all sizes and tons of promotions/coupons so it makes the value affordable!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I adore the sports lineup for VS, however, if you have a pulled shoulder, or trap, it seems the way the bra is designed, it puts pressure on that area. This can lead to more pain, and even headaches, which I have experienced all of the above. I wish they could come out with a design without the razorback/crisscross (as cute as they are) that would accommodate injury, a wider band, or just all around comfort.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Fitspiration Expert
Hands down the best sports bra for larger melon girls! Have larger lady melons makes shopping for comfortable sports bras that actually fit and don't squish us to death is hard. I love my VS sports bras. They always have my size in store, they always fit great and feel comfortable. These are so nice and soft I like to wear them everyday as well as during work outs!
Lindzie B.
Lindzie B.
I love my VS sports bras. I probably have about 10 of them. They're perfect for running because they really hold you in place. They're comfortable and flexible for easy removal after you're all sweaty. Only problem is the price, but VS often has sales and promotional offers when you buy sports bras. I only buy them on sale or promotion to avoid the costliness.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach , CA
My boyfriend works at VS, and he got me one of these for super cheap. I usually don't go to VS to buy sports bras, but this one is a really cute patter and it has small spaghetti straps in stead of a thick regular sports bra. It's cute when it peeks out from under tank tops, but I have yet to see how it holds up on the treadmill or the stairmaster.
Lili J.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo
Fitspiration Expert
I LOVE all of their sports bras! I just bought 3 new ones and I love every single one of them! Such a great variety of styles! I found a Lululemon like bra and bought it during the sales! They have great sales that made the price go down to only $10! Overall I like the quality and the price! Just for a reference, I am a 34C and am a size Small
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
VS has some great options for sport bras and workout gear. They normally have sales on this line the most. I think everything is nice quality and when you can get a sale, its worth it. I love. All the prints and colors too. They have somrthing for everyone! You can look super cute and feel good while working out and i think thats important.
Angela Y.
Angela Y.
LOVE the LIGHTWEIGHT sports bra. I'm 32B. And this sports bra gives me the besttt support AND looks amazinggg. Unlike the sports bra from f21 or some nike ones, it does not make me look flat & the bra keeps its shape! Yesss.... it does cost $$.. even on sale for $25... but def worth the money if you never have to replace constantly!
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Ruston, LA
Fitspiration Expert
Is this good quality? Worth the money?
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Lawrenceville , GA
Are these bras really worth the money and they hype?!
Naty R.
Naty R.
Is it worth the money??
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Fitspiration Expert
Are these worth the price tag?
Ashleigh G.