BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #28 in uncategorized

• Are these actually supportive and comfortable?7 Answers
  • Is this good quality? Worth the money?27 Answers
  • Is this a helpful bra for someone without large boobs?9 Answers
Victoria's Secret Sport Victoria's Secret Studio Sport Bra
  • "My favorite sports bra i love wearing this bra to the gym or to run its super comfortable and doesnt make your chest look flat like so many other sports bras do" in 67 reviews
  • "This is a great to provide support and give a little "boost" ;) I think it's very comfortable and not uber-tight like some sport bras can be and squeeze their chest so tight." in 35 reviews
  • "Victoria Secret Sports Bra works really well for me while I am working out and it has great support they even offer them in D cup which is really nice because you can't really find any that will" in 13 reviews
  • "Victoria secrets sports bras are the best bras ever they are very comfortable and great support while working out they are very stylish a little pricey but definitely worth it " in 10 reviews
  • "Can be pricey but is super comfortable and makes working out easy to do without you having to constantly adjust your sports bra." in 10 reviews
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
Fitspiration Expert
OBSESSED with this bra. They hold my girls in so well and provide me so much support while I am in kickboxing, cycling, taking my HIIT classes and during strength training.  It is so comforting to know that I don't have to worry about support and just workout! My ALL TIME favorite bra. It is SO flattering.
Brittney J.
I have always shopped at Victoria Secret and I love PINK! Actually, majority of my gym clothes are from PINK but I am not crazy about there sport bras. I've bought two and for the price, I expected them to last a long time but on both the wire popped out of the fabric, the colors faded very fast and they get pretty loose on me after wearing them for a short time. Love all your leggings but the bras not so much.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Fitspiration Expert
I totally binged out on Victoria's Secret sports bras this holiday and I'm totally fine with it. I am now the proud owner of 11 new sports bras. They're a little pricey but they're so cute and they do a pretty good job with support. This specific one is a little less supportive in comparison to the knockout, which has a built in bra that clips in the front as well as a zipper. However for less intense workouts this is a go to.
Chelsea W.
Irvine, CA
Victoria's Secret is my go to brand for sports bras! What I love about them is that they sizes them like they do bra sizes. This is perfect for me because the Small, Medium and Large sports bras never fit right so I am so glad they they made their sports bras so specific! Don't worry if you prefer the Small, Medium and Large sizes though because they still have sports bras in those sizes too!
Kaylee L.
Fitspiration Expert
Hands down the best sports bra for larger melon girls! Have larger lady melons makes shopping for comfortable sports bras that actually fit and don't squish us to death is hard. I love my VS sports bras. They always have my size in store, they always fit great and feel comfortable. These are so nice and soft I like to wear them everyday as well as during work outs!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This bra personally did not work for me. I have various small breast I would consider myself relatively flat I am an 34A and just find that this brought has too much unnecessary padding. If you are bustier on top then I would definitely recommend this bra I'm sure that this would definitely give you the support you need. Just for me and my personal needs it was too much padding and too much support I felt very uncomfortable while working out.
Valerie E.
Fitspiration Expert
VS has some great options for sport bras and workout gear. They normally have sales on this line the most. I think everything is nice quality and when you can get a sale, its worth it. I love. All the prints and colors too. They have somrthing for everyone! You can look super cute and feel good while working out and i think thats important.
Rachel D.
I freaking love my Victoria Secret sports bra. I'm not positive on the specific model, but it looks like this one. I got mine at a semi annual sale almost two years ago and it still has not lost its elasticity at all. It also is my smoothest bra that I wear under shirts that don't say on top of my other bras without revealing lines or something. I feel strong, confident, sexy, and secure even though it doesn't show cleavage or look like lingerie. $20 well spent.
Anja W.
I own several of these bras and I love them. They are adjustable and very comfortable to wear, either while working out, or even just lounging around. They provide a lot of support without hurting your back and shoulders. They are easily adjustable. I would recommend these bras. During Black Friday sales, they are usually 7-15 dollars, so I recommend getting them then, if possible.
Haleigh T.
Wish I would give 6 or 7 stars! This is my favorite sports bra I have found!! The band doesn't roll or cut on your side. It can be a little expensive but if you keep and eye out for sales you can get some good deals on these. The padding doesn't move around and the straps in the back are adjustable to be able to maximize support where you need it!!
Abbey W.
Ruston, LA
Fitspiration Expert
Is this good quality? Worth the money?
Stacey W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these bras really worth the money and they hype?!
Naty R.
Is it worth the money??
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Fitspiration Expert
Are these worth the price tag?
Ashleigh G.