BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #28 in uncategorized

• Are these actually supportive and comfortable?7 Answers
  • Is this good quality? Worth the money?27 Answers
  • Is this a helpful bra for someone without large boobs?9 Answers
Victoria's Secret Sport Victoria's Secret Studio Sport Bra
  • "My favorite sports bra i love wearing this bra to the gym or to run its super comfortable and doesnt make your chest look flat like so many other sports bras do" in 67 reviews
  • "This is a great to provide support and give a little "boost" ;) I think it's very comfortable and not uber-tight like some sport bras can be and squeeze their chest so tight." in 35 reviews
  • "Victoria Secret Sports Bra works really well for me while I am working out and it has great support they even offer them in D cup which is really nice because you can't really find any that will" in 13 reviews
  • "Can be pricey but is super comfortable and makes working out easy to do without you having to constantly adjust your sports bra." in 10 reviews
  • "Victoria secrets sports bras are the best bras ever they are very comfortable and great support while working out they are very stylish a little pricey but definitely worth it " in 10 reviews
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
OBSESSED with this bra. They hold my girls in so well and provide me so much support while I am in kickboxing, cycling, taking my HIIT classes and during strength training.  It is so comforting to know that I don't have to worry about support and just workout! My ALL TIME favorite bra. It is SO flattering.
crystal j.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Definitely one of my favorite clothing brands I wish they made their clothes a little bit longer for the long size but overall they're great especially when on sale
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I totally binged out on Victoria's Secret sports bras this holiday and I'm totally fine with it. I am now the proud owner of 11 new sports bras. They're a little pricey but they're so cute and they do a pretty good job with support. This specific one is a little less supportive in comparison to the knockout, which has a built in bra that clips in the front as well as a zipper. However for less intense workouts this is a go to.
Kaylee L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Hands down the best sports bra for larger melon girls! Have larger lady melons makes shopping for comfortable sports bras that actually fit and don't squish us to death is hard. I love my VS sports bras. They always have my size in store, they always fit great and feel comfortable. These are so nice and soft I like to wear them everyday as well as during work outs!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This bra personally did not work for me. I have various small breast I would consider myself relatively flat I am an 34A and just find that this brought has too much unnecessary padding. If you are bustier on top then I would definitely recommend this bra I'm sure that this would definitely give you the support you need. Just for me and my personal needs it was too much padding and too much support I felt very uncomfortable while working out.
Valerie E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
VS has some great options for sport bras and workout gear. They normally have sales on this line the most. I think everything is nice quality and when you can get a sale, its worth it. I love. All the prints and colors too. They have somrthing for everyone! You can look super cute and feel good while working out and i think thats important.
Rachel D.
Waukesha, WI
I freaking love my Victoria Secret sports bra. I'm not positive on the specific model, but it looks like this one. I got mine at a semi annual sale almost two years ago and it still has not lost its elasticity at all. It also is my smoothest bra that I wear under shirts that don't say on top of my other bras without revealing lines or something. I feel strong, confident, sexy, and secure even though it doesn't show cleavage or look like lingerie. $20 well spent.
Haleigh T.
Wish I would give 6 or 7 stars! This is my favorite sports bra I have found!! The band doesn't roll or cut on your side. It can be a little expensive but if you keep and eye out for sales you can get some good deals on these. The padding doesn't move around and the straps in the back are adjustable to be able to maximize support where you need it!!
Randi T.
Purvis, MS
Victoria's Secret is literally the only place that I can find a bra that fits properly last a long time and gives me plenty of support. They are a little on the pricey side but you most definitely get what you pay for here. The customer service is amazing and they can help you one on one to find what you need.
Kristen S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These sports bras are very comfortable and come in so many cute colors! Generally they are around $15, which is cheaper than a lot of other stores! The bras are made well, and the material dries quickly to eliminate sweat. It is not lined with any type of padding, so if you're like me and have a larger chest, you won't want to wear for exercising, just day to day activities. The band at the bottom keeps everything in place which is a nice change from other bras.
Abbey W.
Ruston, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this good quality? Worth the money?
Naty R.
Is it worth the money??
Stacey W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these bras really worth the money and they hype?!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Are these worth the price tag?
Ashleigh G.