BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Patent-pending click & zip front closure
  • Concealed wire for cushioned support
  • Adjustable padded straps
  • Super-soft elastic band for comfort & movement

• Being a sports bra, I imagine a lot of jumping while wearing this...2 Answers
  • What's everyone's honest thoughts behind this bra? is it supporti...8 Answers
  • How does this compare to other quality sports bras? Would you re...1 Answers
Victoria's Secret Sport Knockout by Victoria's Secret Front-Close Sport Bra
  • "First I had to repair the straps that connect to the beck because they were coming off, other then that this sports bra is amazing!!!!" in 55 reviews
  • "Not only is this a high quality material that will last forever, if taken care of properly, but it gives great support and doesn't dig into my shoulders like others do." in 24 reviews
  • "Victoria's Secret has the best stuff not always the greatest prices but this bra keeps you in place not like all those cheap brands very good quality and very comfortable" in 18 reviews
  • "One of my favorite VS sports bras just because it is super cute and gives me great support and comfort during my workouts!" in 10 reviews
  • "it keeps everything in place and gives you the support you need in all the right places the straps are amazing they don't hurt the back support is also great!" in 7 reviews
Lauren L.
Johnston , RI
Nice idea and good concept but that’s all it is. If you don’t have fake breasts it will fall apart on you bc the stitch can’t hold the weight. Very unfortunate I bought 3 at one time bc in the fitting room it looked to be “the one” but after wearing each one twice the stitch came apart and I’m not the only one. What a shame!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is my favorite sports bra on all angles - fit, how it looks, how it holds up on a workout as well as washing, and looks good enough to wear at other times. I wish it was a tad more durable, but I am very hard on bras. I usually get a great deal on them when VS has a buy one get one deal.
Rhiannon G.
Lodi, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Best sports bra ever! They have tons of style options in store and online. My favorite way to shop online is through their app. This bra is amazing because it works as a sports bra, an everyday bra and also is great for nursing mamas! This is for sure a #GiftCrush this Holiday season.
Skyla N.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love the way this bra fits and keeps me secure when I’m working out. It also closes on the front which is convenient and makes it easier than pulling it over your head or reaching around. Will be buying more of these!
MELISSA B.
I'm a 38D and play softball and workout a lot. This is the best sports bra I've ever found. I've always been a fan of Vickies and this bra doesn't let me down. It's a very comfortable underwire bra that lifts and separates while holding the girls in place. No more uni-boob! I have a few different colors. I've found a few at the semi annual sale to keep you're eyes peeled. This bra is a little difficult to get zipped in the front but once it's on, you're secure.
Addison C.
Monticello , IN
I love the knockout sports bra! It’s seriously a life saver! The comfort is amazing! I also keep this bra in my gym bag. It’s kinda of expensive but I have had this bra for a couple years and it still looks brand new. Great spots bra!
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This bra is excellent for me. I use to be a 32 a and barely needed a bra except to add a couple cup sizes. Now that I had breast augmentation, I'm a 34DD and it's extremely hard to find a bra that fits comfortably. I have tried a lot .I know this is a sports bra but i wear it everyday. The only time I don't wear it is if it doesn't work with what I am wearing. I would recommend this bra to anyone who is chesty or if you have had a breast augmentation.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like this bra. I like how it opens and closes from the front, that way you don’t have to mess up your hair while putting it on . It’s pretty comfortable and the padding is nice as well . I would recommend.
Shelly T.
Keeps the girls in place no matter how much you bounce around. Cute and comfy. A little bit on the expensive side but totally worth the money. Will be the only sports bra I will buy going forward
Valerie E.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love VS workout gear! It really works well. The stuff is a nice quality and holds up good. I definitely think it is worth the money and wpuld recommend buying on their semi annuals sale!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
How comfortable is this actually for hours of wear?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
Is the quality worth the price ?
Tazeem G.
Sugar Land, TX
Has anyone that wears larger sizes tried this bra? I'm a larger cup size & want to know if this is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
Are these bras comfortable and do they have great support .?
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
I really want one!! Are they as cute as they look?