Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersVictoria's Secret
Sparkling Citrus Luscious Crush Deep Softening Body Butter

Victoria's Secret Sparkling Citrus Luscious Crush Deep Softening Body Butter

by Victoria's Secret

Awaken the senses with Luscious Crush, an invigorating blend of tangerine and passion flower. This restorative body butter from our VS Fantasies collection is enriched with deeply conditioning shea and jojoba butters, plus antioxidant vitamin E.

Directions:

Massage on for long-lasting, intensive moisture, focusing on dry, rough areas. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Sparkling Citrus Luscious Crush Deep Softening Body Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Trenton
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
One of my top favorite body butters. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy . Smells soooo good and leaves my skin looking healthy. Definitely recommend!
Hustonville Ky
Wow! The body butter fragrance and feel on my skin is absolutely awesome and would purchase this particular brand again
Deer river , MN
Lasting moisture all day long. The smell is incredible also. It's not too strong like some others VS has. Like the over powering smell that's almost purfumy. Not oily either. Great for dry skin in the summer.
Deltona, FL
Looooove the way this smells!! And it feels great. I have oily skin so I use this before bed and I love it!! I have gotten these products before and I think they are worth the money.
Bardstown, KY
Thick, greasy and an over-whelming, too strong smell. A little pricey for the amount. I do not recommend this product and I will not buy. Love the packaging though.
Comstock Park, MI
My boyfriends mom has this and I've used it and loved it! But I can never find it online or in the store! It's great for the skin and smells good

Looking for your answer?