BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Lemon escape of the sparkling citrus collection is a delicious and vivacious scent of lemon, sugar and coconut.

• Are these good for dry skin ?! Do i really need to buy on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The moisturizing lotion in rose is great. Not old lady but a clean, sultry smell. Great after shaving, leaves legs hydrated & smooth. " in 10 reviews
  • "I love Victoria's Secret lotion. It's very light and breathable. And I have sensitive skin and it worked for me. The scents can be overpowering sometimes but you just have to find your scent. " in 4 reviews
ester m.
I have used Victoria`s Secret lotions and body sprays for nearly 20 years now, but lately I find that the lotions more thin than usual. They`re just not as moist as the ones in the other bottles. I also wish they`d bring back the original notes of their classic scents like Love Spell and Amber Romance
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
If you aren't a Victoria secret fan, I don't know what your doing with your life! Lol. There fragrances are amazing, and the bottles are so pretty. Get you some! They won't disappoint...
Amanda W.
This is a great product. Especially if you like the smell of lemons. I would recommend this. It goes on very well. The smell is not over powering. It has a good balance.
ChrisandLisa G.
Tuscaloosa
I have used VS body lotion on and off since I was 16, so over 24 years now. I remember it fondly as a teenager and college student/young career woman.

I went to VS this past March and tried their new line of body lotions (not creams) that now come in tubes instead of bottles. The formula was not the same as the one in the traditional bottles. This new lotion was very thin and reminiscent of the watered down lotion feeling that you get after a shower. I was very disappointed and ordered the traditional bottle online. I do not like the lotion formula in the new tubes because it is not as luxurious as the old ones.
marisa s.
Victoria's body lotion is nice! I use it almost everyday. I have eczema and I do avoid this lotion if I'm having a flareup, about to have one, or a flareup just ended because the scents in it can be irritating. But other than skin conditions this lotion is great! They smell so nice and make my skin soft.I think they're a goor price as well because they usually have a 2 for $10 sale
VE1048127 Karen R.
Doral, FL
I really really like this product, because I remember when I was a kid and my mom used. The pear smell of this body cream makes me very familiar, the smell is durable and the skin is soft with this cream. I do not recommend it for everyday use because it is not as moisturizing but it is very good for certain occasions, or they can use it as a hand cream.
Marissa B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I love this lotion! The scent is amazing, but not overpowering and I love that Victoria's Secret also features matching body sprays (that way your perfume and lotion don't counteract each other). It works well and it's the too harsh on my skin. It also doesn't make my skin feel greasy like many other lotions I have tried in the past.
Geovanna A.
Baytown, TX
This product goes above and beyond my expectations. My best friend gave it to me for Christmas and the smell is amazing. Sweet and yet not too overwhelming. It makes your skin feel soft and lasts most the day. I would not recommend this for a day of outdoors or exercise. It does feel gross on your skin when sweating. However, for a datenight or indoor events it's great!
Kaelyn C.
Owings Mills, MD
This body lotion is my definite go to anytime of the day! Its nice light smell helps keep you moisterized while smelling great! I receive so many compliments on how I smell! I bought this product on line and don't regret doing so at all! Great product for such a great price and I definitely recommend buying!
Lachina J.
I have a few different scents in the body lotions. One of my favorites has to be "Love Spell" and it has been my favorite since I was in 9th or 10th grade. LOVE IT. When I was in Highschool, I would always have lotions and sprays in my locker and everybody would come to my locker to use stuff. The hallways smelled like a personal Victoria's Secret.
Khaoula T.
Rabat
Are these good for dry skin ?! Do i really need to buy one ! I used tge body mist and it was good and long lasting ..