Victoria's Secret Sparkle Gloss Lip Shine (Cosmic) uploaded by RUTH G.Victoria's Secret Sparkle Gloss Lip Shine (Cosmic) uploaded by Naya C.Victoria's Secret Sparkle Gloss Lip Shine (Cosmic) uploaded by Naya C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Sparkle Gloss Lip Shine (Cosmic)new see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Work great especially for a full glossy look it's not a every day gloss but it definitely makes and helps a lip stick pop the color" in 10 reviews
Savannah G.
Definitely sparkles. I love all VS makeup, but their glosses do tend to be a little sticky like a lot of lip glosses. There is a wide range of colors though and they do definitely shine!
Lynnette U.
Speculator, NY
This gloss is very high shine and sparkly, but so so sticky. After pressing your lips together the gloss strings to stick to itself on the other lip. Will not be repurchasing. I think the only time I'd use this is if I'm going for a very specific look.
brooke t.
Lagrangeville, NY
I like this a lot. It adds a nice gloss to my lips but it’s clear. It smells great and looks nice. I get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it. I recommend it’s a good quality. Only thing it doesn’t stay on for a long amount of time.
Jules R.
Wallingford, CT
Seriously obsessed, so pretty and makes my lips feel amazing. I love the sparkle, and these feel so nice on. I love Victoria's secret lip products, I have yet to find one I'm not happy with. Love love love!
Trinity R.
Rincon, GA
I’ve been wearing Victoria secret lip gloss since my mom handed me my first one and never put it down. It does tend to feel a little sticky but you normally get a few for a good price.
Bridget K.
Modesto
I love Victoria's secret lip glosses. I've always kept one with me at all times. Only thing is I wish they weren't as sticky but i don't seem to mind much cause I still wear it.
Nicole P.
Clark
I love this clear gloss bc it accentuates my lips and it just adds that last touch that is needed! Whenever i don’t want too much color but my lips are looking bare this is the first product i go for!!
Leslye B.
This Really Leaves Your lips shimmery and glossy, i mean that is the point of it since its apperently the new trend now lol but this product is easy to apply i just hate it when my hair gets caught on my lips lol that packaging isnt so lovely though couldve been way better :/ overall i would by this again if i ran out of lip gloss
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ
I have a Victoria Secret collection 🙈 I like this gloss lip because is shine, so I use other color maybe red or fuschia and then I apply this gloss lip and my lips 👄 looks so beautiful 😍 I bought at VS store or you can buy it online is you prefer.
Krla A.
I like it but I don't die for it, I use it at night with a simple make up when I go out with my parents, if you respect yoursefl as a women you have one lip gloss in your purse, give it a try.
Heather D.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Is this a heavy lip gloss? What is the consistency like?