Victoria's Secret So Sexy Volume Big & Full Shampoo uploaded by Sarah G.Victoria's Secret So Sexy Volume Big & Full Shampoo uploaded by Sarah G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Does this product smell like the perfume?4 Answers
  • I have not tried it but does it work for all hair types?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love CS shampoo and conditioner, not only does it smell fantastic but it really helps my hair plus it feels so much softer afterwards!" in 1 review
Sarah G.
I've been using this shampoo for about 10 years on and off. The smell is absolutely amazing. The only reason I didn't give it 5 starts is because for the price it could be better. It doesn't do much for my hair. I use redken color extend shampoo and conditioner and it works better than anything I've tried so far. The VS sham&cond doesn't make my hair as full and shiny as the redken but it makes up for it with how amazing it smells.
Kelli D.
This shampoo smells absolutely wonderful! Its twice the price than shampoo in a regular store though. It cost $12 for just the shampoo, but its long lasting and smells great, I think it's definitely worth the $12. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to friends and family and strangers I don't know who I run into in the store.
Brooke P.
Lenexa, KS
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It smells good and actually made my hair more volumized. It has a nice lather and made my hair feel really clean, but it also made my hair feel a little more dry than i like. which could also be why it looked so volumized. I would not buy this product again.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
I was not a fan of the hair care line that VS offers. The products smell awesome in the bottle but are so strong they gave me a head ache after I used them. I guess a plus side is that the fragrance actually lasts and is very strong, so if that's what you are looking for, you might like this. I also felt that it left my hair feeling very waxy and dirty. I normally go 3-4 days between washes and I found myself feeling disgusted with my hair after a day. These were just not the right product for me.
Kenzi M.
My absolute go to shampoo! It's the best shampoo for my hair. I get so much volume from it. I get compliments all the time and everyone thinks I am wearing perfume because my hair smells so good.
Keri T.
Minneapolis, MN
Smells just like Victoria's Secret's Body perfume.. And it sticks with your hair throughout the day! The main downside my fine hair noticed was that it was quite greasy looking if I didn't style my hair that day.
Jillian M.
Madera, CA
I did not care for this shampoo very much. It smells great and after the first wash my hair looked beautiful but after the second and third was it built up on my hair and left it limp and waxy feeling.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Favorite shampoo. It has a great smell, reasonable price and leaves my hair feeling clean all day long. Plus it gives my thin hair lots of volume and bounce, better than other namebrands.
jes J.
I love the smell of the Victoria's secret so sexy hair care line so much! I usually use them on date nights though because they are a little pricey
Brittini R.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Does this product smell like the perfume?
Stephanie C.
Nogales, AZ
I have not tried it but does it work for all hair types?