Victoria's Secret So Sexy Volume Big & Full Shampoo uploaded by Sarah G.Victoria's Secret So Sexy Volume Big & Full Shampoo uploaded by Sarah G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret So Sexy Volume Big & Full Shampoo see more...

• Does this product smell like the perfume?4 Answers
  • I have not tried it but does it work for all hair types?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love CS shampoo and conditioner, not only does it smell fantastic but it really helps my hair plus it feels so much softer afterwards!" in 1 review
Sarah G.
I've been using this shampoo for about 10 years on and off. The smell is absolutely amazing. The only reason I didn't give it 5 starts is because for the price it could be better. It doesn't do much for my hair. I use redken color extend shampoo and conditioner and it works better than anything I've tried so far. The VS sham&cond doesn't make my hair as full and shiny as the redken but it makes up for it with how amazing it smells.
Amanda P.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
I absolutely love the smell of this but I dont really consider it volumizing. Too bad it goes on amd off the shelves so frequently
Kelli D.
This shampoo smells absolutely wonderful! Its twice the price than shampoo in a regular store though. It cost $12 for just the shampoo, but its long lasting and smells great, I think it's definitely worth the $12. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to friends and family and strangers I don't know who I run into in the store.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
I was not a fan of the hair care line that VS offers. The products smell awesome in the bottle but are so strong they gave me a head ache after I used them. I guess a plus side is that the fragrance actually lasts and is very strong, so if that's what you are looking for, you might like this. I also felt that it left my hair feeling very waxy and dirty. I normally go 3-4 days between washes and I found myself feeling disgusted with my hair after a day. These were just not the right product for me.
Kenzi M.
My absolute go to shampoo! It's the best shampoo for my hair. I get so much volume from it. I get compliments all the time and everyone thinks I am wearing perfume because my hair smells so good.
Jillian M.
Madera, CA
I did not care for this shampoo very much. It smells great and after the first wash my hair looked beautiful but after the second and third was it built up on my hair and left it limp and waxy feeling.
Brittini R.
Amber T.
I was disappointed with this product. I love Victoria secret. But this wasn't as good as I had hoped. It left my hair heavy and oily.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
I barely bought this product and it was on sale for $3! I just had to stock up! ūüėä the fragrance it has is soothing and smells great.
Brittney V.
Yes it adds volume! But that's it, it's good but what about for frizz and split ends. Wasn't my fav pick but I loved the volume
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Does this product smell like the perfume?
Stephanie C.
Nogales, AZ
I have not tried it but does it work for all hair types?