BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Do they have different scent? How does it look in the ha...1 Answers
  • What would you say it smells like?1 Answers
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
My hair still feels greasy and I don't think this is the best product out there. I love the scent and was very hopeful but my hair only got stiffer and feels just as greasy. I don't think I would buy this product again.
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
I am usually skeptical about Victoria's beauty products. However, this is one is a keeper. I have hair that would turn oily after only 12 hours and washing my hair everyday was taking a toll on my scalp. With this,, I could skip washing my hair and still feel light. It definitely takes away that nappy flat oily hair look. I would definitely buy again.
Haleigh S.
Pensacola, FL
Wow is all I have to say! I typically don't shop in Victoria secret beauty department but I have never found a good dry shampoo. I have long curly hair that gets oily fast so I was amazed that I could skip washing my hair without that oily feeling. Has a nice scent too.
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
This dry shampoo does miracles! I use it almost everyday because my hair gets really oily and it makes my hair look so fresh and beautiful! I highly recommend it if you have oily hair because it works soooo well
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
As a lover of dry shampoo, I adore this dry shampoo. It's smells great and it doesn't make your hair feel like it has build up in it. It takes about 3 small sprays for me and I'm ready and set to go!
Nina W.
Glen Allen, VA
I like that this product doesn't make my hair greasy, and allows me to go an extra day without washes. The only downside to me is the scent and the price. There are some dry shampoos I like also but are cheaper with a lighter scent.
Brook H.
Alpena, MI
This is one of the greatest products i have ever used in my hair. It sure does take the oil right out and i use it everyday to put volume in my hair. The scent is amazing and fresh. It lastest all day. It works good for any hair types. I have blond and curly hair and i totally recommend it to you!
Anglita S.
I love this dry shampoo I've been using their hair products for a year I have thin dark hair and it works great to give me some volume for the price and the amazing scent it's definitely worth the buy!
Victoria's Secret size shampoo is life. If you need help with your hair this dry shampoo works very well it smells awesome and I recommend this dry shampoo if you are looking for a really good quality one.
Xochitl L.
Calexico, CA
Idk if I didn't use right bit, my hair was so weird... Like extra dry and like if I were using powder on my hair! :(... Thr smell itis great tough...
Rachelle v.
Mulberry, Fl
Do they have different scent? How does it look in the hair ?
Taylor B.
Lockport, IL
What would you say it smells like?
Jennifer S.
Lafayette, LA
Is this product still available?
Kimberly S.
Kent, WA
How do you actually use this? I sprayed it in my hair and had a big white patch all day lol. I think I did it wrong???
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
levae white residuos?, long lasting?