BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Sexret So Sexy Nourish Healthy & Hydrated Shampoo see more...

• "Great scent, very fresh and long lasting and not over-bearing." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry and damaged hair, so I bought this product and it makes my hair so soft and leaves my hair smelling amazing!" in 1 review
  • "The smell is overpowering and doesn't smell good to me." in 1 review
Madison H.
Hampton , IA
I've had this shampoo set before and haven't bought it again since, I have no complaints just felt it did what any other shampoo did which I guess is good, but the price gets me, because a beauty pro I can get the really good stuff for half the price. It's s great product though!
Sarah P.
Fenton, MI
Love this stuff!! I bought it after trying the volumizing one and i didn't really care for it. But this makes my hair SUPER shiny and hydrated! the only problem is that i have fine hair so sometimes it can be weighed down quite a bit, but other than that, i love it!
Paula B.
Little Rock, AR
My hubby bought this as a gift for me and I was so amazed at how much I loved it it is one of the best I have ever used the only change I would make is the size I wash my hair some times two times a day so it is a bit some for that if your marketing people read these please make bigger bottles (conditioner too)
Rachel M.
I love the smell of this stuff and I remember it making my hair pretty soft. It was too harsh on my hair color though and took it right out when I used it so unfortunately I don't buy it anymore.
Maryanne D.
Great scent, very fresh and long lasting and not over-bearing. Definitely a quality product but can weigh down fine hair. The only other thing is that it's a bit pricey also.
Kristen L.
It works decent. It is moisturizing and don't weigh down my hair. The smell is overpowering and doesn't smell good to me. Kind of bug spray-ish.
JoAnn S.
I love Victoria's Secret products!! I really want to try this shampoo and conditioner. I've heard really good things about them!!!
Michelle J.
Smells amazing and makes my hair soft and shiny! I love the conditioner too. Seriously, I wish I could smell like this all day lol.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
I have really dry and damaged hair, so I bought this product and it makes my hair so soft and leaves my hair smelling amazing!!
Alleyna S.
I'm so so on this product. It's not the worst but not the best. Yummy smell though.