Victoria's Secret So Sexy Color Protect & Revive Conditioner uploaded by Chanel L.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am completely devoted to the whole Victoria's Secret So Sexy Hair Care Line! I have not found a line that compares with- or even comes close to the So Sexy Hair Products. My hair has been abused by junk hair products my whole life, and no other line has been able to do what was promised- So Sexy is great in that when you get a product for a certain need, it fulfills that need- for example, I have color treated hair and I am currently using So Sexy's Color Treated shampoo and conditioner and it has made my color more vibrant than it was the day I dyed it! Very impressive! Not only does Victoria's Secrets So Sexy product work the way they are supposed to, but they un-do any damage done by other products. My hair is super dry from stripping shampoos and now, since using So Sexy shampoo and Conditioner, my hair has no breakage and is full of life again. It's weightless, voluminous and glossy! I am so proud of my hair! I can actually manage to style it, because it isn't as heavy as is was before! And it actually looks great down because it's not frizzy and dead anymore. I jump out of the shower, blow dry and go! My hair is repaired, and I'm choosing to keep it that way! I cannot say enough about the So Sexy Hair Care line- it has worked wonders on my hair!
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Victoria secret hair products are amazing! They smell so good and my hair is always so soft and silky! I mainly love the fact that my hair smells amazing!!!!! They are super cheap drugstore prices and when they go on sale it's even cheaper.
Leslie Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG!!!! This whole line of hair products is by fair my holy grail and I cannot live with our them. They smell sooooo amazing and unlike most hair products that smells good but don’t last these will smell your hair up for days there amazing!
Chanel L.
I just put this in my colored hair and it smells soo good. I would recommend anyone with color hair to use this. This is my first time using Victoria's Secret conditioner and I'm glad I made this purchased. I don't think it smells to strong to me. I think it can be used on all hair types I mean if you colored your hair. It even has Shea Butter in it to which is also amazing. If your like me and can't decide on what color conditioner to buy I suggest buying this one. I purchased mine off of Amazon.
Yubelkis C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the entire so aw hair brand it does wonders for your hair while leaving an amazingly sexy scent!