BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is stuff is amazing and smells great. I really like Victoria’s Secret hair products because they work well but also just smell really nice. This seems to help keep my color and protect it from the sun in the summer
Rachel G.
I LOVE this product. It is very high quality, and easy to use. I couldn't have chosen a better product or brand to purchase. I will be buying this again in the future (without a doubt) and it works well with any make up routine. I definitely recommend it! :)
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Smells so good like a Victoria's Secret store actually. I color my hair so I bought this to protect my color since it is a UV shield spray. I like to have this on me so I can do a touch up while I'm at work or running errands.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Fantastic! Smells great, and holds without making my hair crunchy. I prefer it to Big Sexy Hair brand, which was my previous favorite.
Cynthia J.
Jamaica, NY
I love the so sexy hair collection. Leaves your hair feeling great. Kinda pricy but totally worth it. Also smells really good
Onna S.
I really love this it smells wonderful and amazing also I would highly recommend you using this leaves you smelling good
Andrea P.
I love this product, it makes my hair look and feel so much sexier and silkier. I would totally buy this again.
Nicole O.
It is the smell and how it works. Really love using this. It doesn’t hold everything but I like it because it is natural. A little bit pricey, but worth it.