BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Strong & Shiny Shampoo has a lightweight formula for gentle, everyday cleansing. It's the first step in creating a healthy, fresh, So Sexy style.

Buy on Amazon
Alexis A.
This shampoo smells so good!!!! Best smelling shampoo I have ever had. I love it so much. Although, this shampoo/conditioner duo does not cure and nourish your hair. I usually only use it when I know Im going out and want my hair to smell super sexy. But I would not use it on a daily basis, I feel it would dry out your hair.
Stacy O.
I have been using this shampoo for over 10 years now. I absolutely love it! It smells so nice and the smell lasts a long time. It is definitely pricy so it's nice when you can find them on sale and stock up on them. I will continue to purchase this whenever i go into Victoria's secret.
Cielle S.
South Weber, UT
Victoria's Secret So Sexy Balance Strong and Shiny shampoo does a decent job. It did seem to make a slight difference to the texture of the hair, kept the scalp hydrated, and smells good. The only issue found with this product is that it is hard to manage with longer hair; there is a considerable amount of tangling that occurs and is difficulty to counteract with conditioner.
Danielle H.
Milwaukee, WI
Absolutely THE BEST smelling shampoo I've ever used. In all honesty, I don't think it cares for my hair as well as other (cheaper) shampoos, but I continue to purchase because of this amazing smell! Love the conditioner and styling products as well.
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
The best smelling shampoo and conditioner I have ever had! My hair smelled amazing actually held up the smell but for some reason It made my hair staticy? So unfortunately had to stop using!
Jesse M.
Love this shampoo. Great scent. Great finish on my hair. Purchased this at a sale to try it out and have now been paying full price for it ever since. Great product.
Haley s.
LOVE this product. My parents used to get it for me every year for Christmas. Love the way it makes my hair feel and smell. Definitely worth the money!
Kacy P.
This shampoo left my hair soft, shiny, and smelling fabulous! I usually buy it on sale because I feel my hair is more oily after use
Karla C.
This shampoo leaves you hair shining and strong at the same time it has a really good fragrance. It's like a perfume to your hair
Kristin M.
Toledo, OH
I love the smell of this shampoo! It makes your hair smell amazing after washing and leaves hair very shiny and pretty!