Victoria's Secret So Sexy Balance Stong & Shine Conditioner uploaded by Anna R.Victoria's Secret So Sexy Balance Stong & Shine Conditioner uploaded by Jenn Y.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Does anyone know of a good replacement since it’s... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this make your hair super oily? i find my hair gets oily qui...2 Answers
  • What do you ladies think about these VS hair care products? I'm a...3 Answers
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I absolutely adore this conditioner. I have thick, long hair that tends to tangle easy. I usually have to use a palmful of conditioner on my hair; but with this, I only have to use a tiny amount. It’s has a good scent that will last for days. I highly recommend it
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
This shampoo has a heavenly sexy scent that lasts in your hair. It's like perfume for your hair! I also noticed it didn't weigh my hair down, it looked and felt healthy and it didn't irritate my sensitive scalp which is amazing for something with that much scent. If you want to be able to smell your shampoo after you wash your hair and others to notice, this is for you.
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
Make your hair Strong & Shiny , the smell is one of the bests in the world , it's not expensive, gently hydrates to help nourish, smoothies and silken.
Creates healthy, shiny, easy to manage hair with our shine intensifier complex. Light, fresh fragrance!!! I recommend this !! #sosexy #victoriasecret
Malisa K.
I would buy this conditioner all the time if it was in a bigger bottle and priced right. It does a great job keeping the hair to a glossy shine. I have super long hair so I feel like I go through a lot of it quickly. The smell is intoxicating, it just has that certain balance of fresh and flirty. I definitely recommend it!
Caitlin M.
This is my moms faavorite shampoo and conditioner. They smell heavenly and even after a day of not showering your hair still smells freshly washed. The conditioner is my favorite because I have really dry hair and some conditioners don't condition my hair well enough that I can brush through it after rinsing. This one is perfect. It's consistency is a little on the thicker side and takes a little more effort to wash out but it's worth it when you can run your fingers through your hair with no tangles!
Amy G.
Keego Harbor, MI
I can't say enough about the Victoria's Secret shampoo and conditioners! I love them! They are so silky and smooth and smell wonderful! I have tried a bunch but my all time fav is the sleek and straight one. I have course curly hair and it literally cuts my straightening time in half. I can't afford to use it every single day but whenever I straighten my hair...it's a must. My hair never smells burnt and straightens faster!! Bought it for my entire family to try!
brewer j.
Winston Salem, NC
Best on the market it is so nourishing and it improves and strengthens your hair with every wash! At first i was skeptical but once I bought it I regret waiting this long before I bought it. Could it be cheaper? yes, but for the results you get you might add another zero to the end of the price!
Ashley F.
Douglasville, GA
The smell is the first thing that drew me to these particular products. I was tired of having shampoos and conditioners that didn't have a long lasting smell to them. I had heard from plenty of people that they loved the product and liked how soft your hair can be after using it. I have been using it for a little over a week now and my hair is super soft, shiny, and smells great all day long!
Stephanie M.
Colonia
I just discovered this conditioner and I absolutely love it. I found it on sale at an outlet ($3) so I figured I might as well try it. It is awesome! Gives body and conditions. My hair stayed beautiful for three days. Am definitely going to get more.
Lauren L.
Atlanta, GA
I love pretty much anything from Victoria's Secret! I did not like this shampoo and conditioner though. The scent is like a strong perfume smell and my hair felt dry after using these products.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
What do you ladies think about these VS hair care products? I'm afraid to try them!
Kate A.
Fredericton, NB
Does this make your hair super oily? i find my hair gets oily quickly and i don't want a product that does it
Nikita C.
Gainesville, FL
I'm really curious on the results that someone with my hair type had. I used to work at VS and always wondered how good their haircare is, but I'm too skeptical to try. I have straight thin and fine hair, and my scalp is rather oily (but I typically only use my hydrating products on the bottom half of my hair and use a regular product on my roots anyway)
Zofia M.
Does this make your hair greasy and weigh it down? Does the smell last in your hair?
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Which So Sexy line of hair care do you think is best?