Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub

by Victoria's Secret

Sugar-buff your way to major lip love. Polish away dry skin for a super-smooth, balm-ready finish.

Here's How:

Massage crystals onto lips for gentle exfoliation, rinse then pucker up!

• .5 oz.
  • Domestic
  • 3 Colors available (Candy Rose, Iced Mint, Coco Sugar)

Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub ? What exactly does this help with?
Does this help with dried lips or does it make your lips more smooth?
Why does everyone make such a big deal on digging a layer to get to the actual scrub of Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub ? When I first used mine I didn’t even notice you had to do any digging & I actually got to the scrub right after opening it..
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub!
alisha R.
Tampa, FL
Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub uploaded by alisha R.
Stumbled across this on sale at Victoria’s Secret. And I liked it more than I thought would. It has a slight scent but not to strong at all. I feel like it does a good job exfoliating & it feels great on my lips when using. It left my lips feeling smooth & shiny. Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub
Nefertiti R.
Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub uploaded by Nefertiti R.
Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub uploaded by Nefertiti R.
Review for: Candy Rose
This lip scrub just makes my lips feel amazing😍!!! It smells so good and the way it makes your lips feel is so nice🙏✨ I do recommend this to make your lips a lot softer and so they more plumped💋 you guys should try it and give it a review too🥰
Diana A.
Far Rockaway, NY
Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub uploaded by Diana A.
I picked this up on a quick run to Victoria secret. The scent was a bit overwhelming, and it is harsh, but the final result is beautiful. It leaves my lips soft and clean!
Jocelyn L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub uploaded by Jocelyn L.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This isn’t my favorite lip product, but it’s also not the worst. I feel like it’s just super thick and a little messy. I would apply it with a flat brush and I would still get too much on my lips. I only used this a few times and then forgot about it because it wasn’t a very memorable product.
Maritza V.
Bronx, NY
Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub uploaded by Maritza V.
Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub uploaded by Maritza V.
Omg!!!! I seriously used this only once and I'm in love with it. For starters my lips aren't very dry but I was on the hunt for the perfect lip scrub. At first glance it didn't look very promising and looked like it doesn't have much exfoliation properties.I wanted to try Jeffree Stars lips run so badly mostly because I can eat it/lick it off. When I saw this I knew I had to try it. Was very skeptical but long story short it was not greasy and held the right moisture as well as exfoliation. It did such a good job that my lips felt instantly plump and tingly. I honestly will be getting another one for back up. This is the best I have tried in so long.
Bethany W.
Hope AR
Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub uploaded by Bethany W.
This product was simply amazing it hydrated my lips and made them very soft… A sugary sweet taste this product is just perfect no need for improvement it is amazing it met all my expectations!
Ellen M.
Monroe, GA
Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub uploaded by Ellen M.
Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub uploaded by Ellen M.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Got this on sale for 2 bucks and I love the scent. It’s sweet Mint and smells like mint ice cream. Would I buy it for the normal 6 buck price tho no. It seems like a typical lip scrub sugar and oil but if you can find a good sale on it sure and it seems to be of the cheaper ones. I’ve seen some 20 and that’s crazy. Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub #sweetmint #victoriasecret #lipscrub #scrub #exfoliate #skincare #lipcare #pink
Billianca R.
Hargill, TX
Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub uploaded by Billianca R.
Review for: Candy Rose
I absolutely love this. Works great on my dry lips and flavor is awesome. Smells really good and easy to use. Package is super cute and fits anywhere.
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Iced Mint
I just purchased this product online and tried it yesterday. At first I wasn't sure what to expect. To use this product, you dab a little bit onto your index finger and then rub it all over your top and bottom lips. After it's all rubbed in, you rinse it off. About 5 minutes after you've rinsed it off, you start feeling a cooling/tingly sensation and your lips feel like they've got lip balm on them. My lips felt smoother and softer after using this product.
Anne A.
Wayne, MI
Review for: Candy Rose
I have to admit some of my friends tell me I like this brand a little bit too much because I always have on something from Vicky😁💃 I got this to try it and It's kind of weird at 1st but you get used to it I don't know if I would buy it again but I have used about half of what I purchased Let me know how you like it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamie M.
Shamokin, PA
il y a 2 ans
Victoria's Secret Smoothing Lip Scrub ? What exactly does this help with?
Victoria S. il y a 2 ans
This helps smooth my lips i don’t know if it’s just me but it feels like it makes my lips look a bit plumper for awhile after I use it 😊👍
Liay G.
Jamaica, NY
il y a 3 ans
Ashley M. il y a 3 ans
Many of them (for some odd reason) have a layer that feels like it's just a balm with no scrub.