BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Smooth Kiss Glossy Lip Butter features long lasting, shine control.

• 25 oz.

Shade: All Mine Pink

Victoria's Secret Smooth Kiss All Mine Glossy Lip Butter
  • "my friends tell me txhat this glossy is great, i don't use but I would like to try it and see the results on my" in 6 reviews
  • "I have this in my purse right now.So moisturizing and enhances your lips so well.Love the window so you can see what color you're teaching for.Never sticky.The price is good,and they are usually on special at VS,too. A great lip-balm type gloss." in 4 reviews
Rebecca S.
Lincoln
The formula is very smooth, and it keeps my lips hydrated. I love the smell and taste of this product. I don’t use any other lip balm, since this is the only one I’ve seemed to like.
Ana Z.
Realmente no me gusta mucho, es muy pegajoso para mi gusto eso si huele muy rico, pero no me gusta la textura ni siento que haga algo por los labios, no lo volvería a comprar y no lo recomiendo creo que hay mejores productos similares en el mercado.

I do not like this lip balm, it's very sticky. I think it does not moisturize the lips. It smells good but I think there are better products on the market.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This lip gloss was just what I would expect if it was a much cheaper price. I really loved the soft tint of pink it gave my lips, but it honestly felt like nothing special on my lips and actually got quite sticky pretty fast. I still needed additional lip product to make sure it didn't dry up/look goopie on my lips, so I'd say it really wasn't worth it for me.
Vanessa B.
I love this blush, its packaging is attractive, cute, and small, which makes it an ideal take away with you everywhere, the colors in what come available are cute. They have good pigmentation, I love the tones All mine and Dore to Bane. Recommended
Jennifer W.
Ellenwood, GA
I love Victoria's Secret Lip Butter! The cute little pot is nice and compact, I keep it in my purse or pocket and love that it doesn't come unscrewed in there. It nourishes my lips and works for a long time.
Aubrey G.
Wilmington, NC
Love how smooth this makes my lips I use it every night. I wish I would remember to buy more so that I could have some at work but I never remember to get more. add this to your shopping list
Cintya S.
I do not like the line of lipstick vs because the duration is short but I have liked the color of this lip called "all mine", the only bad thing is that I do not like the way to apply because it is not practical
Alexii✨ K.
Long Branch, NJ
I remember using this product a lot when I was in middle school . The consistency of the product is like a gel-ish feel. I would give you a hint of colour . I would reapply this product on my lips 3 times a day.
Emily P.
Springboro , OH
I wasn't a huge fan of this gloss. To be fair wearing lip gloss isn't my favorite and I prefer more of a matte finish. It did give high shine and was hydrating. If you enjoy a high shine gloss then I think you would like it!
Vanessa H.
Bronx, NY
This way my favorite buttery gloss and I lost it. Is easy to apply and use. It last a really long time and won't crack your lips. It actually meet my expectations and I would buy it again as soon as I see it!!!