BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Slick Shine Lip Gloss, Secret Crush

• Is it worth buying it? , I haven’t tried it yet, and i’m ...1 Answers
  • Are u selling this 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love VS lip products. Honestly I prefer these lip glosses over high end ones any day. Packaging is simple and what it has always been. Easy to apply and the finish is a nice glossy finish lol. Totally would buy again." in 20 reviews
  • "High shine and long lasting gloss that doesn't feel sticky or gooey. Last along time too!" in 12 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. I love that its sticky and shiny too. It smells good and always looks amazing." in 5 reviews
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
I really like this gloss, I have a couple of years using them and I always carry one with me in my portfolio. They are long lasting and have nice flavor Victoria's SecretVictoria's Secret Slick Shine Lip Gloss 💋💄👄🙂.
Francesca J.
I picked this up because it honestly looked gorgeous. Love this product! Not too sticky and not too watery. It gives my lips a hydrating and shiny look. I will most definitely buy this product. I like the look and the feel of this lip gloss. Its also long lasting.
Sarah W.
Seven Valleys, PA
This lipgloss is amazing!! It gives u the perfect shine and it looks so adorable on like wow! The price is a little steep for a lipgloss but it’s so amazing u don’t really care. I would totally repurchase this gloss.
Jennifer T.
Davenport , FL
This gloss is highly recommended. It goes with every look. And if you dont want to wear makeup just apply this gloss and youll look amazing. Its very long lasting. The only con is that it is very sticky. But thats obvious because it is a gloss.
Kylee J.
kitts hill, OH
I find that these glosses are just standard! There’s nothing to special about them. Once you eat or drink, you would need to reapply these. But the problem with that is, they are too big to carry around or travel with! These glosses don’t have any scent either, but they aren’t too costly! So these glosses aren’t my favorite but they for sure are not the worst on the market!!
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
Victoria secret has awesome lipgloss. Great quality it look so natural and glossy on. This is my everyday product. And they never disappoint. It don't have a watery feel like some brands. But not this is new qnd medium thick. Very affordable and i would definitely recommend.
Camille T.
I have to say I’m not a huge fan of these lip glosses. Well the formula is very moisturizing it comes off as very sticky which is not something I like. They’re wearing power is very short but they do at a beautiful shine on top of any lipstick that I’m wearing.
Ashlee L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I don't use this as often as I used to but I love the texture and shine you get with this lip gloss. It's not a light gloss that fades away quickly and also isn't toooooo glittery
Morgan R.
Mason City, IA
This is one of my favorite lip products by Victoria Secret. It tastes wonderful and feels great on your lips. It's so sweet and looks very flattering on the lips as well. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
αℓуσиα S.
Jacksonville,fl
Has a great smell and looks good, but it’s so sticky, and irritating to wear. I wish it was more smooth wearing but it still works for those who don’t mind that! Great size and great application, very easy to use!
Are u selling this
Elizabeth Q.
chisinau
Is it worth buying it? , I haven’t tried it yet, and i’m very interested in it...