Victoria's Secret Showtime Glam Angel Fragrance Mist

by Victoria's Secret

The wings. The fantasy. The glamour. Our limited-edition runway-ready collection takes the spotlight.

Let it glow with Sparkling Brandy and Icy Woods with Glam Angel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Showtime Glam Angel Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
El Paso
Victoria's Secret Showtime Glam Angel Fragrance Mist uploaded by Gabi C.
This smells super girly and I LOVE it ! I have been using this one since september and I get so many compliments on the scent. The bottle is also super cute , I love to display it on my vanity. It also lasts a long time which really makes it great. Victoria's Secret Showtime Glam Angel Fragrance Mist
Tustin
This perfume is my ultimate favorite from VS it's a gorgeous scent with long lasting scent all day !! Definitely a must have ! Especially paired with the matching lotion !! Love it !!❤️
Fall River, MA
1,258 reviews
i bought this on a blind buy not knowing what it smelled like but im glad i did because it quickly became my go too spray for everyday. it smells so good and each time i wear it i get compliments and im always asked what im wearing. i find this scent to last awhile on me before having to spray again which i love because most body sprays dont have long staying power. i also love the bottle its super cute and girly and looks pretty on my vanity.
Pierson
I got this as a gift but I absolutely love it! The scent is kinda strong so you only need to spray just a little, if your trying to hide a certain smell then this bottle is for you my parents are smokers and I just spray this perfume on and it hides the cigarette smell. Definitely I would buy again, & the lotion too!
This scent always smells fresh and sweet every time I use it! It lasts all day and I received numerous compliments about how great it smells on me. I would highly recommend this scent and would use it forever! I would buy it again!
Galt, CA
I absolutely love this scent. I wear it almost everyday and I've gotten compliments for it. I got it on sale during a semi annual sale and I am really wishing I would have bought more then. Love love love it.
Fontana, CA
If you want a scent that is not over powering but lingers on and lasts... victoria’s secret show time Glam Angel 👼 fragrance mist is for you!
San Benito, TX
It smells good but it has a woodsy scent. It's kinda musky. I still enjoy using it from time to time. I own both the spray and lotion.
25404
Smells great I just bought this on a whim. It's sweet but warm and light its perfect for summer! I have to say I am impressed for sure!
I love love love this perfume! I use it daily. The scent is amazing. I love how it is good with traveling. My daughter even loves it!

Looking for your answer?