Victoria's Secret Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Julie M.Victoria's Secret Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Valeria 😻.Victoria's Secret Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Tatyana W.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Let your lips take the spotlight in this luxurious, high-shine gloss. A must-have beauty essential. This lustrous lip color is infused with moisture-rich aloe and argan oil for an ultra-soft, cushiony feel and a super-smooth application.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Tingles your lips and leaves a great color on your lips. It isn't very long lasting but what lip gloss is? It is very easy to apply and use. Its in a tube. It was my first time using it and I loved it. I would recommend it to anyone and would buy it again" in 7 reviews
  • "Great colors and stays on well. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this. It's glossy and color. " in 5 reviews
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
It was a gift for someone and she liked it. Very very good, Yes! it was long lasting very good very minty awesome product, The pack was good a little cheap but good, yes very easy to apply and great texture, yes! it was very good.
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR
This lip gloss is pretty. But as with many glosses, it was too sticky. On a windy day, your hair will get stuck in your gloss with this product. It also did not stay on super well. I found myself reapplying more than I do with many other lip products.
Sharcrista W.
Glenwood, GA
Victoria's Secret Shine Lip Gloss are ideal for the busy woman on the go. It let's the unique and fun side of you shine through, even on a gloomy day. I've recommended this to tons of friends and have given tons away as gifts.
Natasha C.
Fernandina, FL
Love this product and the color is beautiful! One thing I don't like is how sticky it is, but it is long lasting and does smell good! This is my go to when I forget to put on lipstick!
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
hello, well i love the fact Victoria secrets sells glosses and i love there glosses i was not expecting to but i do i will so buy this again i recommend it to anyone also because it is long lasting
Cari D.
Houghton
This lip gloss is not think and sticky, it actually tastes good and goes on smooth and has a tint of color. It's one of my favs, I would recommend this to others
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love these. I got all the colors they had available in store and a few more on the Victoria Secret website. Unfortunately they don't have a huge makeup line but what they do have is the best quality and very comparable to the prestigious and professional makeup lines. I also got all the lip crayons and they are amazing!
Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX
Not really a lipstick girl but when I do use it I go with this because it gives me a shimmer look plus I feel like it gives me a more natural lip look it's almost if it has made my lips plumper as you see in the picture
Nicole R.
Rogers City, MI
gloria g.
I love this gloss! My lips look younger and brilliant. I'm in love with this product. I would like to have a dozen!I don't care about packaging but quality. I buy this brillos at Amazon.
Alicia G.