BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Launched By The Design House Of VictoriaS Secret In 1989. Victoria Secret Sheer Love Hand And Body Cream 6.7 Oz For Women Possesses A Blend Of: Rose, Gardenia, Hyacinth, Sweet Pea, Pear And Vanilla. Recommended For Casual Use.

Victoria's Secret Sheer Love Hand And Body Cream
  • "One of my favorites! Love the scent and that its so moisturizing. I purchased this at the nearest Victoria's Secret and I always love the customer service they provide." in 11 reviews
Xai X.
I love these! These are probably my favorite kinds of lotion from Victoria Secret. It leaves a very light (hence why it says sheer) feeling on your skin which I absolutely love! I hate the feeling of thick lotion on my hand and most lotion are like that. Though the product seems very light, it do really moisturize. I enjoy the various scents but would usually go for the floral or fresh scents. Great for Christmas stocking gifts as well. I would really like it if they have bundles for holiday gifts!
Natasha J.
Smithville, TN
I absolutely love Victoria Secrets Hand & Body Cream and the Body Lotions. Sheer Love has a floral scent that to me is on the mild side, but I think that everyone has their own preference as to which scent they prefer. I suggest using the "tester" and trying out the scent before purchasing. I love the silky feel of Victoria Secrets creams and lotions, and I love that it last all day! I watch for the creams and lotions to be on sale.
Nikole M.
Appleton, WI
The sheer love hand and body cream is absolutely amazing,just like every other product from Victoria Secret! The smell of this cream makes me feel beautifuland just plain pretty! It's so creamy and makes my skin beyond soft plus it dries quickly and is never greasy! It's the total package, great scent super creamy, dries quick and no grease! I've given it as gifts and buy it for myself whenever possible!!
Michelle C.
Irvington, NY
Victoria secret know how to make us addicted to theirs creams, this sheer love has a sweet and nice smelling that you wanna use always even knowing that the smells has a good fixing in the body. The price is really sheep and I can tell that sheer love is one of my favorites
Annie B.
I have many lotions, but this one is my all time favorite. It smells amazing, better than words could even describe, and it stays on forever! I use it maybe every other day, and you don't have to use a ton! I love it! Also, my biggest pet peeve is when the smell wears off and you have to reapply every 5 minutes! It doesn't happen with this! Smell stays on for what seems, and smells, like forever!
Marylen J.
San Jose, CA
I really love many of the Victoria Secret lotions. I love that they have a variety of scents. This one I really adore the scent. It has that warm, flowery, romantic scent to it. On my arms it feels really soft. I don't like how it feels on my hands though because it feels a bit sticky. If you are applying to the rest of your body I would recommend it.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
This lotion has a VERY strong fragrance, so if you don't like perfume-type scents, you wouldn't like this at all. The scent is floral like a perfume and lingers for a while, which is nice if you want to use it as an alternative to a typical spray perfume. It's also pretty moisturizing.
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Awesome scent and moisturizers very well I like how it leaves me feeling fresh and renewed! I used this everyday multiple times a day. It last forever cause a little goes a long ways I recommend this product to everyone the pricing on it is great and it's totally worth it!
Angelina G.
Cicero, IL
One of the top best lotions I've tried. It leaves my skin so soft and silky! Such a good value especially the 2 for $10 deal they have on these beauty products. The smell is amazing and I always get asked what I use every time I put this on.i would recommend for anyone to get their hands on this!
Erin D.
New Market, AL
Victoria's Secret hand and body cream keeps your hands soft and moisturized. It can be a little pricey if they aren't on sale. I bought mine on sale from the Victoria secret store in our mall. The only con it has for me is the original price. I would definitely buy it again.
Ciera T.
Do anyone know if they sell this in a smaller size like a travel size?
Viktoriya B.
Girls, is it compatible to dry skin?) and what time of smell?)