BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #23 in Body Mists

• What is your favorite scent out of the collection?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sml A.
Waterford, CA
Victoria's Secret sheer love is a combination of white cotton and pink lily. It smells like roses and candy mixed together. It's very affordable and you get you money worth with the size it comes in. I really recommend this scent its amazing!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love Victoria's secret body mists, but they tend to smell weird after about a year of having them. Sort of like it ferments a little. This is my least favorite out of my collection.
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
Smells clean and floral. It's a strong scent that lasts all day. I can usually find Victoria ' s Secret fragrance mists on sale so they are usually definitely worth the price.
Thaís G.
Este perfume é maravilhoso!!! Recomendo a todas, Vale cada centavo!! Tem um cheiro doce muito agradável e dura muito tempo o cheiro do perfume quando você passa.
Katlin T.
Lutz, FL
I use this product every time I go out or want to smell nice! It has a sweet scent that I love. The price is unbeatable - especially during sales. The bottle stays safe and doesn't break. I like this fragrance mist than any other that I have tried and will definitely continue using it.
Anne L.
I absolutely love these sprays ! They all smell amazing and can last all day. My husband bought me this and now I'm obsessed lol would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Plus they make for good gifts.
Nancy C.
I love this fragrance mist from Victoria secret. The scent is very soft, white cotton and pink lily. The scent is very long lasting and not overpowering. It's affordable and very long lasting. I recommend it
Viviana C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I got this mist while they were having a sale. i could not be happier with the scent. the only problem is that it may be too strong for some people. overall i love outing this mist on for whatever ocassion/Day
Simone J.
Monmouth , IL
Omg this has to be my favorite scent from Victoria's secret. It's not too strong and it's not too soft. One squirt will last all day long. And I've been using this all semester and it's just now running out. I would definitely recommend this as a beginners scent.
Camila P.
Braselton, GA
One thing I absolutely love about Victoria Secrets: it makes you feel like a powerful and sexy woman. This is one of my favorites and I use it almost everyday. It's perfect for your day to day life and it has a fresh smell. Not only I love the perfume but I also love the body lotion to use everyday after shower.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
I would like to try this one,does it smell good ????
Sylvia G.
Do the scent is as good than the lotion?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite scent out of the collection?