BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Sheer Love features chamomile, cotton flower, red lily and aloe vera.

• Como hago para que me envíen productos gratis ????que ten...1 Answers
  • I would like to try this one,does it smell good ????6 Answers
  • Do the scent is as good than the lotion?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
This spray is another one of my favorite ones from VS, this smell is very light but refreshing. VS change their bottles all the time, but it is always packaged nice. They also have great deals around the year and you can get the lotion also, even though the lotion doesn't sink into the skin like I would like it too.
Mare R.
This and Aqua Kiss are my favorite! I’ve been trying to get away from the sticky sweet smells and go more toward feminine and flowery. You can’t get more flowery than this at VS. It just makes me feel pretty when I wear it. I have the lotion and body mist and highly recommend it!
marylyn R.
Smellllsss so bomb!!!! I got this as a Christmas Gift and I absolutely love how this smells! I use it as soon as I come out the shower! It has notes of sweet and fresh ! I recommend this product to anyone who loves body sprays! Victoria's Secret Sheer Love Fragrance Mist
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
So I have really bad allergies and I cant wear strong perfumes or I will suffer consequences. My mom bought this for me and I love it. It smells so good and it's not that strong. It was like perfect and meant for me.
Aironna G.
The color was very pretty to show on top of my dresser. I didn't really like the way it smelled when u first spray it smells as if its some type of cleaning supplies but after all I like It very much.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Another one of Victoria's Secret fragrances I fell in love with is Sheer Love 💋 It has a sweet soft smell to it, smells wonderful! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already! ♥
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
This spray is one of my favorite scents from VS. I've bought many bottles. It's light, but had a long lasting smell. It's pretty good for the amount you get for the price as well.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I bought almost all the scents tat came with this line of body sprays, and this one was my absolute favorite, the only thing I don't like about body sprays even the ones you get at Victoria's secret I that they aren't as strong, and the smell doesn't last as long so you have to re-apply more throughout the day.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
I love this fragrance just as much as I love most Victoria’s Secret fragrance the perfume itself smells really good you can pretty much wear it anywhere you could spray it on when your having a lazy day and your wedding day Love how you can wear it whenever wherever forever!!!! I swear this stuff smells so good I had several people compliment me on it this is my absolute favorite perfume ever know only does the smell amazing but it lasts all day no joke with most perfumes you have to reapply throughout the day but this one I apply at six in the morning and could still smell it around 9 o’clock at night when I go to take a shower I honestly recommend buying this you won’t regret it
Brianna Z.
This is another huge favorite from the Victoria's secret fragrances. It has a very light and refreshing scent and it can be worn on any day of the week or a special event !
Brooklyn A.
What's your favorite perfume by VS?
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
Who has this one?
Brittany J.
How much does this cost in store?
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
I would like to try this one,does it smell good ????
tabatha b.