BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #17 in Body Mists

• Do the scent is as good than the lotion?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
This spray is another one of my favorite ones from VS, this smell is very light but refreshing. VS change their bottles all the time, but it is always packaged nice. They also have great deals around the year and you can get the lotion also, even though the lotion doesn't sink into the skin like I would like it too.
Marissa T.
Stillwater, MN
This and Aqua Kiss are my favorite! I’ve been trying to get away from the sticky sweet smells and go more toward feminine and flowery. You can’t get more flowery than this at VS. It just makes me feel pretty when I wear it. I have the lotion and body mist and highly recommend it!
Harleigh W.
New Britain, CT
My favorite spritz! This is by far my favorite spray, nothing else compares. They usually have deals on the sprays but price has never been an issue because I love it that much. The packaging is cute and would highly recommend if you like more of a floral/sweet scent.
Marylyn R.
miami, FL
Smellllsss so bomb!!!! I got this as a Christmas Gift and I absolutely love how this smells! I use it as soon as I come out the shower! It has notes of sweet and fresh ! I recommend this product to anyone who loves body sprays! Victoria's Secret Sheer Love Fragrance Mist
Aironna G.
The color was very pretty to show on top of my dresser. I didn't really like the way it smelled when u first spray it smells as if its some type of cleaning supplies but after all I like It very much.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Another one of Victoria's Secret fragrances I fell in love with is Sheer Love 💋 It has a sweet soft smell to it, smells wonderful! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already! ♥
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I bought almost all the scents tat came with this line of body sprays, and this one was my absolute favorite, the only thing I don't like about body sprays even the ones you get at Victoria's secret I that they aren't as strong, and the smell doesn't last as long so you have to re-apply more throughout the day.
Autumn B.
Redford, MI
I really do not like this. I got it for Christmas from my fiancee's mom and I still have it a year later. It doesn't last and I think it smells kinda like hairspray
Brandi A.
corsicana
This is by far my favorite Victoria Secret perfume! The smell last all day it really sticks to you! It's a smell everyone will complement! It's a bit expensive but definitely worth it! I'd very much recommend this product!
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Very light scent. I was hoping it would be at least noticeable. It wears off very quickly and felt as though I didn’t even wear a scent. I love VS perfumes but this one was disappointing, especially for the price.
Brooklyn A.
What's your favorite perfume by VS?
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
Who has this one?
Brittany J.
How much does this cost in store?
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
I would like to try this one,does it smell good ????
tabatha b.