Victoria's Secret Sheer Love Flirt Fragrance Body Lotion uploaded by Daniela T.Victoria's Secret Sheer Love Flirt Fragrance Body Lotion uploaded by Diweny S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Squeeze a generous amount of body lotion/cream into hands and apply to desired area.

Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
I sure miss these!!! I bought this lotion a few years ago when it was in stores and I LOVED IT!! It smelled sooo fruity and amazing!!! I loved it so much that not long ago I bought a mini perfume of it off of ebay! 😁 but I sure miss this lotion and I loooooved it!!! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Neisha S.
Monroe, LA
I totally love this product! it keeps my skin fresh and it keeps my body smelling good all day!! it keeps everything awesome! I will have to consider buying this again because I'm almost done with my bottle!!! It is great for the price and you get a lot of uses out of it!
Jennifer Y.
This stuff smells amazing ! I always use it on my legs and arms after a shower ! However it's not something I would use or my hands or feet, it just doesn't work on my super dry hands and feet ! But for daily dose of smell good on my legs and arms it works great !
Jessica M.
Calvin, WV
Love this scent. It's so sweet but has a little bit of a sexy smell to it. Lasts all day and also is at a very reasonable price. It's finitely met my expectations and I recommend to all my friends.
Audrie T.
Crawford
I fell in love with this lotion 15 years ago and it is still my favorite. Feels amazing, smells even better.
Yana S.
Federal Way, WA
I only buy frangeses from Victorias secret and bath and body works, it isn't my favorite but I still use it.
Diweny S.
Banning, CA
I love the fragrance of love spell I use every day is lasting fragrance its smell is incredible
Daniela T.
Victoria's Secret Body Lotion en el aroma Sheer Love la version Flirt con empaque estampado de cheetah rosado lila es la mejor crema del mundo. El aroma es fabuloso, dura bastante, hidrata muy bien y a mi novio le encanta. Me la aplico diario y todo mundo la nota por encima de mi perfume. Es un aroma femenino y delicado. RECOMENDADISIMA.😍