Victoria's Secret Sheer Love Eau De Toilette uploaded by Kay M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Launched by the design house of Victoria's secret in the year 2015. This floral fragrance has a blend of cotton flower, and lily notes.

Buy on Amazon
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Scent is strong sweet but not too sweet. Light and soft at the same time. I love the coloring and the packaging as well. The edts last very long especially compared to the body mists. I recommend. the scent is cute and still mature enough to not be labeled for just kids. 😊
Ashley J.
Bronx, NY
I love love love this product it's my favorite scent out of them all! It smells great and typically lasts a while I definitely stock up on these when Victoria secret is having a sale! It's great perfume for a fraction of the cost!
Casey D.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite scenes! It smells sweet, but not like cheap candy. It lasts for a long time, more than 3 hours. It's subtle, but definitely not unnoticeable! It's great! LOVE IT!
Macy B.
Lewisville, NC
This perfume smells so tastes if that's even way to describe perfume! This fragrance will definitely turn heads and you will smell hints of it hours later into your day! It is worth the money if you love smelling fresh all day!
Jessica C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I spray this on everyday ! It has a very refreshing and clean scent. My absolute favorite from Victoria's Secret . I own the whole sheer love collection.
sarah m.
Downey, CA
One of my favorite perfumes! It has a soft yet strong scent so it doesn't over whelm those around you. And you will for sure get compliments.
Jessica G.
Tobyhanna, PA
2 words- MY FAVORITE. This is my all-time favorite smell, Ever. I have yet to find a perfume or body spray I like better then this one.
Jordon A.
Augusta
This scent is very clean and a great daytime scent. Very rosy and light. It does well for me at work, and the boyfriend loves it!
Ariel S.
Pensacola, FL
A friend bought this for me for Christmas and I would definitely buy it again. My husband loves the way it smells on me as well
Keni O.
I'm in to sweet or fresh scents and this one just nailed it. I love it! I use it every day and it lasts.