BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria Secret Sheer Love features White Cotton & Pink Lily Deep Softening Dody.

• I have the body lotion and the body spray and was wonderi...1 Answers
  • Do they make these anymore? I never see them anymore4 Answers
  • How much does this retail for?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Love love love this product! It's my go to every day for my dry skin from the sun. I recommend it to everyone. " in 16 reviews
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Kimberly B.
Great when you want a nice fragrance and smooth skin. I will put this on in the morning and the smooth skin and smell will last all day until I take a shower at night. I try to keep a bottle in stock in my house.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
This stuff smells so good! I love the silky buttery thick texture. I use this everyday, I mix it will a little oil (coconut oil, almond oil, or a Shea Moisture body oil. ) and my skin is so soft and ash free throughout the day. The reason why I only gave it four stars is because if I use it on my own I'll be ashy in 3 hours.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
Sheer Love is a fragrance that is subtle and sweet. The Victoria Secret Softening body butters are incredible and can be found at any Victoria Secret store or online. The product is very thick and hydrating and you don't need much to get skin hydrated. It is affordable and smells amazing.
Jasmine P.
Baytown, TX
Used to work at Victoria's Secret two years ago and have always loved thi! I would use up the tester sooooo much haha and not only that I would get a ton of compliments on what I was wearing and once I showed them they would immediately buy it, I would love to work there again and wish I could buy that body butter but j have a baby now and unfortantely I don't feel the time to spoil myself lately
Katrina M.
De Leon Spgs, FL
This product is amazing!!! My favorite scent is love spell!!! I wear this right after a shower and it last all day... I absolutely love the scent it smells amazing... I usually buy it in stores or online.. I absolutely recommend this product! I love it!!!!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I love Victoria Secret and this body Butter is awesome to me it smells amazing. I love the smell and way it softens my skin and body so soft almost like Baby skin. I'm a very satisfied with this product and yes I do think it's great exception the smell could be to much if you're wearing a certain favorite perfume.
Cassidy F.
Long Beach, CA
Sheer love is my favorite scent from VS and let me tell you... Their body butter does miracles! I keep a small bottle of the sheer love lotion in my bag for after I wash my hands but the body butter is long lasting and will have you feeling sleek and clean shaven like a dolphin all day long
Antigoni B.
I am a person who does not really like heavy scents and this is definitely heavy in my opinion and very floral. It also feels a bit heavy on my skin as well, and I realize that it is a butter, but I got this as a gift and decided to try it out a definitely not a favorite of mine.
Tayla E.
I absolutely love switching out my usual typical easy tube body lotion for this body butter. It's a little more heavy than a typical body lotion but I feel like after a heavy exfoliatin session, this is well needed. I love this smell but i am hardly ever disappointed in VS smells.
Dayana S.
Bakersfield , CA
Do they make these anymore? I never see them anymore
Sarah Y.
Fort Rucker, AL
I have the body lotion and the body spray and was wondering if the still make this cause that would be amazing!!
KayLee M.
Is this a wet or dry product?
Anika T.
Lilburn, GA
How does this body butter different than the one from the body shop?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
How much does this retail for?