BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #85 in Lotion

Launched by the design house of Victoria's Secret in, VICTORIA SECRET by Victoria's Secret for WOMEN posesses a blend of: rose, gardenia, hyacinth, sweet pea, pear and vanilla It is recommended for casual wear.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This smells good! One of favorite lotion,it last so long. It a good hydrating lotion." in 20 reviews
Safania R.
Halethorpe, MD
Smells super good and it does not irritate my skin. My skin is still dry but that is because my skin is super sensitive. If my skin is not dry after 4 hours of applying this, I would probably give it a 5. I would recommend this but I would not talk super good about this product.
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I love this lotion. Actually, I love all of VS's lotions because it leaves skin feeling like silk. I always buy the lotion to match the body spray, and I have quite a collection lol. This scent fits the name, it's sheer and not overpower but still smells feminine.
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
I am a huge fan of Victoria’s Secret beauty. I love their lotions because the smell lasts a long time. I typically buy their beauty products when they’re on sale, otherwise I feel like I am overspending for lotion or body spray. I would love to be able to try their actual perfumes.
Madison V.
I absolutely love this smell it is the best one at Victoria secret. The lotion is so moisturizing and soaks into the skin perfectly. The prices are a bit higher but the amount of product lasts a good amount of time and money is definitely well spent with this amazing fragrance.
Chelsea C.
defiance, OH
Love love love Victoria Secret Scents. They last long and always have people asking what I'm wearing perfume wise. A lot of time it's just my lotion they're smelling!!! A long lasting scent and reasonably priced. I normally get mine online from Victoria Secrets webpage!
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
I got the sexy angel lotion I couldn’t find it here Victoria’s Secret have nice lotions and perfumes Victoria's Secret Sheer Love Body Lotion
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
Smells amazing! Love the feeling of it too on my body. The smell lasts a while as well. Only complaint is that it’s a little “oily” or “greasy” but still love using it
FashionaireShe b.
Denton, TX
This stuff smells incredible! It's rather pricey for the amount of product you actually get and the smell doesn't last very long but it's great while it does last. I wouldn't recommend to those who have sensitive skin however.
Milenny L.
Probe esta crema y la amè, es fabulosa y dura mucho su aroma en la piel, uele deliciosa me encantaria tenerla otra vez por que ya la termine. Victoria's Secret Sheer Love Body Lotion
Darian C.
I love this lotion all Victoria secret lotions are amazing and great for all skin types. This is my go to lotion if I want a subtle fragrance on my skin. It gives a perfect aroma and goes perfectly with any body mist
Ayman M.
Is the lotion strongly scented or softly scented?
Marie K.
My hands are always in water, how well does this moisturize hands?
Chelsey J.
How long does the moisture stay locked into your hands?
Rana E.
Elmansora
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA
Está me encanta les recomiendo