BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Launched by the design house of Victoria's Secret in, VICTORIA SECRET by Victoria's Secret for WOMEN posesses a blend of: rose, gardenia, hyacinth, sweet pea, pear and vanilla It is recommended for casual wear.

Victoria's Secret Sheer Love Body Lotion
  • "This smells good! One of favorite lotion,it last so long. It a good hydrating lotion." in 20 reviews
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I love this lotion. Actually, I love all of VS's lotions because it leaves skin feeling like silk. I always buy the lotion to match the body spray, and I have quite a collection lol. This scent fits the name, it's sheer and not overpower but still smells feminine.
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
I am a huge fan of Victoria’s Secret beauty. I love their lotions because the smell lasts a long time. I typically buy their beauty products when they’re on sale, otherwise I feel like I am overspending for lotion or body spray. I would love to be able to try their actual perfumes.
Madison V.
I absolutely love this smell it is the best one at Victoria secret. The lotion is so moisturizing and soaks into the skin perfectly. The prices are a bit higher but the amount of product lasts a good amount of time and money is definitely well spent with this amazing fragrance.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
Love love love Victoria Secret Scents. They last long and always have people asking what I'm wearing perfume wise. A lot of time it's just my lotion they're smelling!!! A long lasting scent and reasonably priced. I normally get mine online from Victoria Secrets webpage!
andrea s.
This line of lotion is everything. They’re pretty much constantly on sale so I buy 3 or 4 at a time. They last a couple months and I apply daily generously after a shower. it smells so good my boyfriend is obsessed lol. it’s great quality and my fav body lotion.
Emma T.
I really enjoy the scent of this body lotion! It is a thicker cream and helps hydrate while also adding a nice perfume scent. The scent is flirty and feminine and I enjoy it a lot. I like to put it on after showers.
Chloe G.
This smells heavenly and is super moisturizing. I recommend purchasing it when it is on sale, otherwise it can be pricey. It is long lasting, but not 24hr long lasting. I recommend this product to all.
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
Smells amazing! Love the feeling of it too on my body. The smell lasts a while as well. Only complaint is that it’s a little “oily” or “greasy” but still love using it
FashionaireShe b.
Grand Prairie, TX
This stuff smells incredible! It's rather pricey for the amount of product you actually get and the smell doesn't last very long but it's great while it does last. I wouldn't recommend to those who have sensitive skin however.
Darian C.
I love this lotion all Victoria secret lotions are amazing and great for all skin types. This is my go to lotion if I want a subtle fragrance on my skin. It gives a perfect aroma and goes perfectly with any body mist
Ayman M.
Is the lotion strongly scented or softly scented?
Marie K.
My hands are always in water, how well does this moisturize hands?
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA
Está me encanta les recomiendo
Chelsey J.
How long does the moisture stay locked into your hands?
Kristel D.
Santo Domingo
Does the lotion keep your body hydrated?

back