BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #95 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Spritz body spray on desired areas. For long-lasting effects, apply to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat.

Rae M.
I really enjoy this fragrance! I received it as a gift for Christmas and use it frequently. I think it would work as a great date night perfume as although it has a strong scent it is fresh, floral and with light sweet undertones. It has an air of sophistication as well. Love it!
emmy u.
Love love love this perfume!! I use it pretty much everyday that i wear fragrance. I received it free as a gift for spending a certain amount and i love the scent and it stays for hours! I’m not sure on the retail price but I’m sure it is not too expensive. 10/10
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite fragrance from BS other than bombshell!!! It lasts all day and everyone else can smell it except you!!! It has a soft, but sweet fragrance. Not overpowering at all. Nothing about this fragrance needs to change!!!
Denisse L.
San Antonio , TX
Favorite scent in all the Victoria's Secret lines ever. Received it for a gift exchange and had to at it after my bottle ran out again. I don't know if they still make it, but looking for this as soon as my bottle runs out again. More of a daily use and I use my perfume for more special occasions.
Amanda R.
I have to go with Alexa K . on this one - it is light, fresh and delicious !
I was very surprised I love it as much as I do.
You know it`s always a gamble when you buy multitudes of VS Mists online, mixing musts and faves with somethings new.
I do like some sweet scents, but I am not one for "light" scents, unless "light" means brilliance ;)
It most be that flowery,woods and greenery, like with VS Body, or even Chloe Chloe that I have fallen for.
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
This is one of my favorite scents & has been for years, whether it's lotion, body wash, or mist it's a beautiful fragrance that gets loads of compliments. I just adore pretty much all scents from VS.
maribel m.
Such a great scent. The spray is not too strong in the sense that it makes you sneeze if you have allergy issues or are prone to getting a headache due to strong smells. Definitely recommend this scent. The cheetah printing is very cute as well.
Alexa K.
Valencia, CA
I have seriously had to fight off my friends from using up this body spray (and even my lotion version of this scent) it smells so perfect, light and delicious! There has not been a single date I've been on where my date didn't comment on what "perfume" I was wearing and how amazing it smelled. I have had girlfriends comment on it so much that I have bought them their own bottle as gifts for broth days and holidays because it is seriously THAT GOOD! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I hope they never stop making this scent.
Lindsay T.
One of my roommates picked this bottle out for me as a Christmas gift my freshman year of college. While still a relatively cheap fragrance, Victoria's Secret is, besides their extravagantly rhinestoned angel wings, known for their scents. This mist has just the right amount of light, but lasting. It's fun, flirty, and sweet, and makes me nostalgic for my first dorm. My other roommates definitely stole a few spritzes for themselves, they liked it so much.
Nikki Y.
Lancaster, TX
You can always find some type of Victoria's Secret product in my purse, on my desk, or at my bedside. I love the rich fragrances this brand has to offer. When I first discovered the Blush fragrance, I was looking for a soft sent to wear daily to work. I needed something light that didn't overpower people. This scent is just that - light but still beautiful and refreshing.
reina p.
Camden, NJ
Does anyone know when they are having there sale for all the perfumes or sprays ?