Victoria's Secret Sheer Love Blush Body Lotion uploaded by Tímea S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

About the product:

• Hydrating body lotion
  • Fast-absorbing formula
  • Added Aloe, Oat & Grapeseed extracts
  • Fragrance: White peach & solar muguet

LaTonya S.
Bixby, OK
This stuff smells so sweet and amazing! I just recently bought some and I use it now everyday. Its great for my dry skin and smells amazing all day long. I'm gonna have to try the other brands for this.
Destini H.
Berea, KY
I absolutely love the way this smells. It leaves your body feeling so soft and of course makes you smell good. Victoria's Secret always has the absolute best lotions and perfumes. I would definitely buy this product again.
Nikki B.
Many of VS's lotions smell nice but this one particularly smells amazing! The scent stayed on for longer than expected too. I use it everyday after my shower. Love their products and would buy again!
Hazel L.
Victoria's Secret lotion always smells good. This one is nice especially for dates and all. Personally, this is not my favorite. Anyways, you should try out all of their lotions!
Denise L.
The sheer love blush body lotion smelled amazing !!! If you wanna smell good and can be used to go out in also. But to moisturize or get soft skin it really didn't work for me.
Maria K.
Bronx , NY
Not crazy about this lotion. I feel like it is too fragrances for anything other than your hands. I put this on my legs after shaving and my legs were red and irritated.
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
Smells very good and the scent sticks with you through the day very good size to carry in pocket or purse keeps skin soft smooth and moisturized i recommend this product 100%
Hatrmy Y.
I really like this lotion. Smells so divine with a lasting scent and surprisingly moisturizes very well. Smells up the whole room with its lasting scent
Kari S.
Cheektowaga , NY
love this! it smells so good and it leaves your body feeling to refreshed. I usaually use it when i get done shaving my legs or when im done showering
Angela L.
Huntington, IN
Great product as always from VS great feel and scent great quality for price. Very appealing packaging as well. Will always continue to buy