BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Infused with nourishing shea butter, this ultra-rich cream absorbs instantly for total hydration, leaving hands perfectly soft and smooth.

• Exclusive Cotton Moisture Complex for ultimate hydration
  • Infused with shea butter for its intense moisture healing properties
  • Vitamins C and E for nourishing
  • International patent-pending technology
  • Paraben free
  • Domestic
  • 75 ml/2.5 fl. oz.

Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I got it randomly for really cheap at VS when I was standing at the register. It’s such a compact container it’s great for my desk. I need to order another one since I getting low! It smells good and it really helps my hands after the soap from the bathroom drys them out!
Taylor C.
This is by far my favorite hand cream on the market. It glides on and leaves my hands silky smooth and smelling like coconut. It claims to have cotton moisture complex and it definitely does. I will be repurchasing this!
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Me encanta este producto! Tiene un olor súper rico deja la piel súper suave y delicada 😍 lo recomiendo!! También el exfóliante es súper bueno, lo comprare en tamaño grande súper pronto! Deben comprarlo ya!!
Erin H.
Green Valley, IL
I actually got this product as a gift from my boss! I love it so much that I will be purchasing it again when I run out. It is always at my desk, and I use it daily. It makes my hands feel soft and it hydrates my skin. I like the Shea Butter scent. It's light and not overwhelming. The $8.00 price point isn't too bad because a little bit of this product goes a long way!
alicyn c.
Sacramento, CA
I keep one of these on my desk, next to my bed, in the car, and one in my purse. You never know...this stuff works SUPER great. Leaves hands buttery soft and it smells so good.
Nothing worse than being cold in the wintertime and then your hands are super dry too.

VS definitely outdid themselves with this line of products!
Tasha C.
I'm so glad VS came out with this line of body care!
I get extremely dry hands in the winter and this is the only hand cream that don't irritate my skin. It took years to find me the right lotion for my skin but I finally have it. The coconut milk is my favorite scent but the whole line is actually great !
Kattie R.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is by far my favorite lotion in the coconut milk scent. I wish they made a full size because I go through a bottle once a week almost! It leaves my skin so soft and the smell isn't over powering. I hope they bring it back soon! I'm so glad I stocked up on this lotion!!
Rachel J.
Madison, WI
I LOVE this! It goes on really smoothly and leaves my hands feeling super silky, but not greasy. I get migraines easily from lotions/perfumes, but this has a really soft fresh smell that I can use everyday.
kayla d.
Arden, NC
This smells great and makes your hands feel super soft. I am a nurse so I have super dry skin. This product keeps my hands soft without an overpowering scent.
Alecsandra B.
Tracy, CA
I loved this product in the winter because my hands were so dry. This was very moisturizing without feeling too heavy or thick. I also love the other scents!!