BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The lotion is light yet effective, the scrub leaves a moisturizing film of oils on your skin that smell incredible and softens all day.

• How much is this normally? And do they still sell it?! 2 Answers
Victoria's Secret Shea Cotton Moisture Complex Hydrating Body Lotion
  • "Great lotion by Victoria secret it is very moisturizing and I love the smell and texture of the lotion" in 16 reviews
Amanda D.
Springville
So smooth and refreshing. Worth the price and the product is always amazing. It’s not thick or creamy and it doesn’t make your sling feel heavy or gritty. Definitely something I’ll be buying again in the future.
Carina M.
Chatsworth, CA
I got this as a gift from my friend. It is the best hydrating lotion I have ever used. I live the smell of it too. It lasts me all day I don’t have to keep applying but I do because I love how it feels. I use it everyday once I step out of the shower and i have since given it to my mom and my sister. I haven’t traded lotions ever since.
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
I LOVE the entire body care line from VS. I am super disappointed that they have since discontinued the line. It's super moisturizing and used to come in four scents. I used to be an employee at VS and this was a product I was constantly recommending to people who wanted the benefits of lotion without a strong or overpowering smell.
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
So disappointed they discontinued this product. It was my favorite lotion that was thin and moisturizing. Some of the lotions from Victoria Secret tend to be too perfumey and not enough moisture. This one was the perfect balance, PLEASE bring it BACK!!!
Joanna M.
My faves. They got discontinued in New York but I stalked up and still have. The Bergomont is my fave one and it leaves such a soft subtle smell and my skin always feels soft after I use this with the body wash and oil. Bring it backkkkk
Lupe. A.
Meridian, ID
Everything about this product is perfect! It makes my skin feel so soft and smell so good. It doesn’t have a sticky feeling, just smooth and soft to the touch. I love that the smell is gently and not overbearing at all!
Kim F.
Hydrating? I dont think so! Not for me... I was really hoping that this line has a better formula than the other older lotions. Ive tried various lotions and creams from victoria secret and nothing works for my skin. Dont get me wrong, i love their scents but its just not enough moisturizing effect for my super dry skin especially on winter time.

Im giving them 3 stars though, for their packaging are always pretty and they come up with the most amazing fragrances and scents.
Danielle H.
Clyde, NY
This lotion smells so good, but I feel like that's all it has to offer. I don't feel a difference when i put it on my skin then next few days. When i use lotions that are meant to moisturizer skin and don't have a smell they usually do the job. I usually use this just to make my skin smell nice.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I received this in my Pop Sugar Must Have Box a while back and i absolutely love it. It gives me the perfect amount of moisture without leaving any greasy residue on my hands. The smell is intoxicating and the bottle is so cute and classy. It's really helping m get through those cold months.
Caroline K.
Fairfax , VA
Amazing! Super smooth and goes on great! Smells great! I just love the scent so much! Very very moisturizing! It makes my skin feel amazing! Decent price! I would defiantly recommend this! My boyfriend also likes how it makes my body feel!
Emily A.
Dubuque, IA
How much is this normally? And do they still sell it?!