BeautyBodyBody CareVictoria's Secret
Sexy Little Things Vixen Scented Lotion

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Vixen Scented Lotion

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Vixen Scented Lotion features tempting apple blossom, freesia petals and warm vanilla bean.

• 8.4 fl. oz.

How long does it last?
How does it really smell like?
Is this lotion sweet? Or how is this lotion smells?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Vixen Scented Lotion!
Product Highlights
I love this scent!!!! Lotion is moisturizing too (: Pretty bottle and I think it's a reasonable price. in reviews
I Love this lotion. Its silky and smooth. It leaves your skin feeling soft aand flawless. its smells good enough to eat>in reviews
chelsea G.
South Windsor, CT
Best smelling lotion ever! i got the gift package last year on black friday. I love the perfume and the lotion combination together. the scent lasts all day long even in the heat.
christine P.
San diego, CA
I can't even begin to explain how much I just love all the victoria secret scents! Love the size and the packaging as well and how you can smell it hours after spraying!
Leidi R.
Savannah, GA
VS changed this product to now be in a bottle with a pump which is not ideal for carrying around in a purse or bag. The scent smells way better than the perfume, so grateful I found this bottle.
Yosmary T.
San Jose
I love the smell! I would definitely recommend I always use it when I'm going out. It's not too much a heavy smell it's sort of faint which is what I like. It stays on all night and I always get compliments!
Jessica H.
Love this scent and product! Such a wonderful sniff and very moisturizing. Also, makes a great gift.
Desirae S.
Aberdeen, SD
Smells amazing - ' Husband loves the smell of it 😍😍 Victoria's Secret always has great new products I look forward to all the time
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I love this lotion it comes in a cute bottle it smells really good it's not sticky like other lotions.
ayda A.
Glendale, CA
It smells really good and moisturizers well but it's too smelly, the smell is kind of overpowering which can get annoying sometimes
Tae B.
Tiger, GA
I am so in love with this lotion! I hate having an oily texture left on my skin from lotion but this blends and absorbs great not to mention the amazing smell!
Novalee N.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this as a gift for my 15 and it is so holy, what a beautiful smell so original I'd say very nice.